Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What has been the most shocking moment in anime? (spoilers) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nenator Abbadon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:55 pm
For me, I'd say that the most shocking moment is when you find out Shawn is the reencarnation of Hades (talking about Saint Seiya...).
But, of course, I can make mistakes. xp burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:28 pm
for me, the most shocking moment was from gundam seed destiny when Stellar was killed...i mean i thought she and Shinn would be a couple until the end of the series... eek but then she died and Shinn fell in love with Lunamaria... crying  

ayamatta-namida

darkdark7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:11 pm
i dont know...there have been quite a few shocking moments that ive seen in anime...one of them was in scrapped princess when fiore died crying hes was a cool character and died to protect pacifica. i nearly screamed

another was in the dnangel manga (if this even counts) when i read darks true name. i nearly fell outta my chair!! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:18 am
i had alot of these moments but the most shocking one was when i was still young about 5 years ago in an anime i don't even rememeber the name any how it's about 8 heros that are trying to clear the earth from the nuclear mess and in the end 7 of them die *i cried at that moment for a day*
and another one if you can see the sig above me with that picture of chrno dead i couldn't open the TV for 3 days because of that cry  

heaven descender

Demonic Hunter

iChocobean

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:33 am
like the ppl u least liky to get togather make out  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:58 am
Dark_Queen_of_Death
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the fucing cat is drunk  

mfart

Lestat Abarai

Dapper Gaian

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:02 pm
^ Irrelevance!

For me, with my limited anime experience, my most shocking moment is at the end of Magic Knight Rayearth series 1, when the girls find out that Emeraude wants them to kill her. I honestly didn't see that coming.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:31 am
In "This Ugly Yet Beautiful World" that we have another Incest type thing on our hands >o< It's like elfen lied all over again! ._. Even though i sort off doubt they're related really.. but still >o<; ...Yeah ...  

Fluffy_thunder

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:23 pm
When Toboe and Quent and Blue and Tsume and Hige all die in Wolf's Rain.
Oh. And Cher and Hub too.
;_________________________________;

I was like..
-le cry!-

[[Yes. Even the bitchiest of mods have feelings. ;P]]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:44 pm
When Asuna died.  

Zororo

Dante Demoness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:16 am
geez, thats a hard one...I would have to say probably chobits. When we figured out that the dark one was her sister (in the manga, i dont know if its in the anime)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:04 pm
I was shocked when Garra was killed in the manga(via youtube.com).  

CurseMarkPenguin

darkdark7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:27 pm
heaven descender
i had alot of these moments but the most shocking one was when i was still young about 5 years ago in an anime i don't even rememeber the name any how it's about 8 heros that are trying to clear the earth from the nuclear mess and in the end 7 of them die *i cried at that moment for a day*
and another one if you can see the sig above me with that picture of chrno dead i couldn't open the TV for 3 days because of that cry

huzzah for my siggy heart that whole half of an episode was so depressing (but the really sad thing is i watched it twice over again), i was quite literally crying for a good five minutes. crying CHRNO AND ROSETTE 4EVA!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:33 pm
When Aizen was revealed as the "bad guy" in Bleach  

OtakuOtoko

-xIx-Tyki Mikk-xIx-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:33 pm
When dish network messed up on the description of an Inuyasha episode and said Kikyo killed Sesshoumaru. It was actually Suikotsu who died. I freaked out a bit since Sess is my favorite.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff