Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
KH2 Fanfic: Axel x Demyx

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jou like it?
  <3!
  </3
  Eh.
View Results

The Rainbow Spork

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:50 pm
I wrote this for a friend who is having a really crappy time.
I hope this helps Cami.
;0

Title: Sleep Tight
Pairing: Axel x Demyx
Rating: PG
Summary: Demyx has a nightmare and plays his sitar softly, hoping someone will comfort him. [I SUCK at summaries]
Warning: Yaoi and slight OCC-ness.
Disclaimer: I do not, in any way, own Kingdom Hearts I or II or it’s characters.

“Speaking”
‘Thinking’
~Sound effects!

Now onto the story! ^o^

~*~

It was a cool and calm night in the City that Never Was. The rain hitting the windows softly, making the perfect noise to sleep too, but there was something else accompanying the rain. It was a soothing, quite song, coming from down the hall: and disturbing a certain Organization member.

‘Ugh…who is still awake?’ Thought Axel, as he wrestled out of his warm, comfy bed and onto the floor. ‘Who ever it is, they’re going to be sorry for waking me up. I was having such a nice dream too.’ Number Eight walked over to the door quickly and stuck his head out, making sure no one was in the halls catch him out of bed after-hours.

“Now, where are you coming from...?” Axel asked himself before turning out of his room and sneaking down the hall. He turned the corner just in time to see Marluxia pull away from Larxene and pull her down another corridor. Disgust was etched upon Axel’s face. ‘Well, I hope I never see that again. Now where is that music coming from.’ The red-haired man turned around and started walking in the opposite direction for two reasons: To find the music, and not see Marluxia and Larxene making out again.

‘It’s a little chilly…I should have brought a jacket or something.’ He looked down at his clothing, black silk pajama bottoms and a white undershirt. Axel was about to turn back to his own room when he heard the music pick up again. ‘But I’ve come to far to turn back now, I want to know who woke me up. And tell them not to do it again, or beat with a chair. Whatever comes first.’

Upon turning to the door the music was emitting from, he realized that this was Demyx’s room. ‘I should have known it was him.’ He thought bitterly. It’s not that Axel hated Demyx, he just hated being woken up in the middle of a good dream and a calm night.

After knocking on the door softly, he heard the music stop at once. Deciding not to wait, Axel opened the door slightly and stuck his head in.

“Psst. Demyx.”

No answer.

“Psst! Demyx!”

“W-whose there?”

“It’s me, Axel.” After hearing Number Eight’s, Demyx immediately pulled the covers off of his head and beamed at him from across the room.

“Axel! Please come in! What are you doing here?”

“Was that you playing the music?”

“Oh, yes. I’m really sorry if I woke you.” Demyx bowed his head in embarrassment. “You see…I had a nightmare.” He then looked up to see Axel standing at the edge of his bed and jumped back a little. “How did you get over here so fast?”

“I walked over here when you were talking. You stared straight at me.” Axel gave him an odd look. “Didn’t you see me?”

“Oh, I guess I just zoned out.” Demyx replied, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

“Great. If you just had a nightmare, I’ll be heading back now.” The red-haired man turn and started walking towards the door, but stopped, half-way across the room, when he felt someone’s hand creep into his.

“Please don’t go Axel. I don’t want to be alone.” Number Eight looked back at the younger males pleading eyes, and felt a blush crawling onto his face.

“It was just a nightmare Demyx, nothing is going to get you.” Axel immediately forced the blush back down and turned away from Number Nine. Only to look back when he wrapped both of his arms around his. ‘What is he doing?’

Axel took a moment to study Demyx’s figure. The soft moonlight coming threw the window illuminated his skin. His blue sleep shorts with bubbles on them showed off his long and slender legs. And his black under shirt revealed his slightly muscular arms. The blush had returned to the redhead’s face and he gulped nervously.

“Please stay Axel,” Demyx mumbled into his arm.

“…Alright Demyx, I’ll stay with you.” He replied softly. When the blonde looked in pure shock, Axel just smiled at him slightly and pulled him over to the bed. “Hurry up Demyx, it’s cold,” he said as he climbed into the blue sheets.

“Oh right,” Number Nine was at a lose for words. Not because he was confused, but because he was too absorbed in Axel’s appearance. ‘He looked so…gorgeous just now’

“Demyx? Are you getting in or what?” Number Eight had moved over and made a space for the blonde. Axel’s voice made the younger male jumped and stared confusedly at him. “For the third time. Are you going to climb into bed or stand there all night?”

“Climb in?”

“Then hurry up. Holding the covers like this is letting the cold in.” Demyx immediately crawled into the bed and curled up against Axel’s side, making his hair stand on end.

After a few minutes of getting situated, Demyx was still pressed against Axel with his arms wrapped around his upper chest. Not that Axel really minded, but her loosely wrapped his arm around Demyx’s shoulders.

“Hey Axel?”

“Yea?”

“Are you asleep?”

“Demyx…I just answered your question. I’m not asleep.”

“Oh...right.”

“Well, what is it?”

“To make time pass by, let’s play a game.”

“Do I have to move?” Axel secretly hoped he didn’t. He didn’t know if Demyx would ever cuddle up against him like this again.

“No, they’re just questions.”

“Go ahead then.” Number Eight was basically dancing on the inside.

“What are those little things under your eyes?”

“Excuse me?”

“Those little black diamonds. Are they tattoos?”

“I…I’m not really sure. My turn. Do you gel your hair? Or is it just like that?”

“That’s a low blow.” Demyx looked up at Axel with a slight pout etched on his face.
“Well?”

“A little bit. Now it’s my turn. Same question.”

“Nope.”

“You seriously don’t do anything to your hair? It looks weird on it’s own?”

“My hair does not look weird! If you don’t believe me, feel my hair.” Axel slightly bent hi head down so Demyx could feel his hair. The blonde then ran his fingers threw his hair a few times, just to be sure.

“It’s very soft Axel.” Demyx gave his superior a toothy grin and nestled back into his original spot.

“Now it’s my turn. What was your dream about?”

“Oh…it’s kinda weird.” Demyx replied awkwardly.

“We live in a castle, with eleven other beings that technically don’t exist, in a city that always rains. Have you gotten it memorized yet? Us being here is weird enough.” Axel replied, staring at the ceiling blankly.

“Y-you disappeared.” Demyx sat up and leaned over Axel, "An-and...you left me alone. It..scared me." Then swallowed his fear. He closed his eyes tightly and brushed his lips over the redhead’s, completely catching him off guard. The blonde quickly laid back down and buried his face into a pillow, leaving a stunned Axel, mouth agape, staring at the ceiling.

‘ His nightmare was about me disappearing? And…he…he kissed me. He kissed me! Axel’s mind was now on cloud nine. ‘Why is he hiding though?’ Axel rolled over towards Demyx and placed his other arm over his back.

“Demyx.”

No answer, the blonde only buried himself further into the pillow.

“Demyx.” Axel grinned and bent down to the males, very red, ear and kissed it softly. “Demyx,” he cooed.

Number Nine moved his head so only one of his blue-green eyes was visible and looked at Axel nervously. It widened considerably when the redhead rolled him over and laid on his chest.

“It’s okay Demyx…” Axel lowed his head and gently pressed his lips against the man’s beneath him. He then pulled back a few inches, “I won’t leave you,” another kiss, “I promise.”
Demyx wrapped his arms around Axel’s neck and pulled him back down, a few inches from his lips. “Superior says we can’t love…I don’t think he’s right.” With that said, he closed the gap between their lips and kissed him sweetly. Axel smiled slightly into the kiss then, his smile became a smirk.

He nibbled on Demyx’s lower lip, as if asking for entry, and the blonde accepted eagerly. Axel had not guessed that Demyx would put up such a strong fight, his tongue twisting and coaxing his, but in the end, he had lost. But that didn’t mean he was going to end it and let Axel completely win, he had snuck his hands up into his flaming red hair and ran his fingers threw it. It appeared that his hair was his weakness, for he moaned into Demyx’s mouth. They pulled away panting and stared into each other’s eyes.

Axel rolled off of the blonde and pulled him into his arms possessively, just as Demyx wrapped his arms around his superior’s chest and tangled their legs together.

Before Demyx feel asleep, Axel whispered into his ear, “I don’t think he’s right either.

~*~

I have to say, I’m pretty happy with this one.
And from now on, I’ll be trying to add puns into my stories. Did anyone catch the “Cloud Nine” thing? I bet you’re going to check if you didn’t.
>__.
Review please!
^o^

Lots of love,
The Rainbow Spork

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:28 am
AWWW!

That was adorable!!

C H 1 K A R A

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200