Yunho was admitted in the hospital-ANTI FAN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

versusme

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:25 am
Quote:
OMG!! YUNHO IS HURT!!! HE WAS JUST RECENTLY(NOW) FILMING HERIONE 6 AND WHILE HE WAS DRINKING A DRINK, THERE WAS BOND ON IT SO HIS LIPS GOT STUCK. HE GOT RUSHED(?) TO THE HOSPITAL. THEY HAD TO STOP THE FILMING!!! (14/10)22.58p.m(time and date of event)

THEY SAID IT WAS AN ANTI FAN!!!!!

its said tht only yunho drank the drink from the fan
yunho lost concious during half of the filmin of the heroine 6
the other members were told stay at the KBS while
yunho was sent to the hospital to have gt medical attention and is awake already
and they seek police assistance to look intothis matter... and they caught the female fan

SHE HAD PLANNED EVERYTHING OUT.SO HERE IT IS..... THIS GIRL SENT IN THIS POISONISH WATER AND WROTE A LETTER ALONG WITH IT. YUNHO DIDN'T READ THE LETTER AND JUST DRANK THE WATER. THEN LATER HE STARTED TO VOMIT AND I GUESS THERE WAS BOND ON IT ALSO. THEN HE GOT RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL.

I also found out that he drank SUPER GLUE and his lips got stuck and bleed...he also vomitted glue like substance....The girl also SMSed Micky and Yunho...a Warning SMS,Micky didn't drink it but YUnho said that a Fan would never do that....She even knows their cellphone number!!!!he;s okay since he vomitted most of the glue....but mentally shocked
I'll make her mantally disabled if I see her!!!!

This girl is dangerous and MUST be tortured!!!!!!

OH...that girl would be sent to my angry YUNHO FAN-OBSESSED hell!!!!!

no one messes with angry-yunho-obsessed calverse..EVER!!!!

I would glue her mouth together then ask a guuy to rape her so she wouldn't shout.....And that's not the last of it.....

that girl would be tortured so bad she would wish she was never born.....

I as happy when I saw their performance in Music Core ..then this news came out....Oh that girl just spoil my MOOD..and NO ONE hurts MY MAN....scartch that..OUR MAN..OUR YUNHO

I took this from Cyxion Forums
www.cyxion.net  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:57 am
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!OUR POOR YUNHO!!! eek gonk
I want to join in on the torture of the person who did this........... evil i know LOTS of torture methods...........  

Shibuki-kun

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:28 pm
sweatdrop abusive abusive. . gee guys calm down. . he should already expect that the world is not all filled with dbsk fans. . . i think that it is normal to have anti fans. but to glue someones mouth together?? that is just crazy. . if i found out someone did that to me. . i would either hire one of them people who taste food for them or hire a hitman and hunt that person down. . no nedd to torcher. . all they need is aquick death!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:50 pm
Ok now that is just weird eek I really don't know what to say then just this,
Quote:
You can't trust anybody and Don't trust anybody scream

Cella ~ Chan

blazing_angel47

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:29 pm
Poor U-Know. I can't believe someone can would that... confused  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:07 am
Well...when there are fans there are also anti-fans. 3nodding

I'm glad Yunho is safe though. <3  

Teh Eve

konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:45 am
calverse
Quote:
OMG!! YUNHO IS HURT!!! HE WAS JUST RECENTLY(NOW) FILMING HERIONE 6 AND WHILE HE WAS DRINKING A DRINK, THERE WAS BOND ON IT SO HIS LIPS GOT STUCK. HE GOT RUSHED(?) TO THE HOSPITAL. THEY HAD TO STOP THE FILMING!!! (14/10)22.58p.m(time and date of event)

THEY SAID IT WAS AN ANTI FAN!!!!!

its said tht only yunho drank the drink from the fan
yunho lost concious during half of the filmin of the heroine 6
the other members were told stay at the KBS while
yunho was sent to the hospital to have gt medical attention and is awake already
and they seek police assistance to look intothis matter... and they caught the female fan

SHE HAD PLANNED EVERYTHING OUT.SO HERE IT IS..... THIS GIRL SENT IN THIS POISONISH WATER AND WROTE A LETTER ALONG WITH IT. YUNHO DIDN'T READ THE LETTER AND JUST DRANK THE WATER. THEN LATER HE STARTED TO VOMIT AND I GUESS THERE WAS BOND ON IT ALSO. THEN HE GOT RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL.

I also found out that he drank SUPER GLUE and his lips got stuck and bleed...he also vomitted glue like substance....The girl also SMSed Micky and Yunho...a Warning SMS,Micky didn't drink it but YUnho said that a Fan would never do that....She even knows their cellphone number!!!!he;s okay since he vomitted most of the glue....but mentally shocked
I'll make her mantally disabled if I see her!!!!

This girl is dangerous and MUST be tortured!!!!!!

OH...that girl would be sent to my angry YUNHO FAN-OBSESSED hell!!!!!

no one messes with angry-yunho-obsessed calverse..EVER!!!!

I would glue her mouth together then ask a guuy to rape her so she wouldn't shout.....And that's not the last of it.....

that girl would be tortured so bad she would wish she was never born.....

I as happy when I saw their performance in Music Core ..then this news came out....Oh that girl just spoil my MOOD..and NO ONE hurts MY MAN....scartch that..OUR MAN..OUR YUNHO

I took this from Cyxion Forums
www.cyxion.net

oi, calm down....if you're gonna torture her THAT way, you'll be on the same level as she is....

just wish yun-ho well and pray that he recovers soon....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:41 am
Zoro_Lover
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!OUR POOR YUNHO!!! eek gonk
I want to join in on the torture of the person who did this........... evil i know LOTS of torture methods...........

WTF?!Why would a fan do something like that?! gonk That's just not right D:
I WANNA JOIN TOO! twisted

-NannersIsSpiffy-

-NannersIsSpiffy-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:45 am
[schizophrenic]
sweatdrop abusive abusive. . gee guys calm down. . he should already expect that the world is not all filled with dbsk fans. . . i think that it is normal to have anti fans. but to glue someones mouth together?? that is just crazy. . if i found out someone did that to me. . i would either hire one of them people who taste food for them or hire a hitman and hunt that person down. . no nedd to torcher. . all they need is aquick death!! xd

Hehe...
Yeah that's true : DD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:13 am
eek omg poor Yunho thank goodness he's safe now. That girl is such a...such a.......... so many things i wanna name. Poor poor yunho T^T I'd be filled with anger if I were him twisted , but Yunho I think is too nice hurt anyone ^-^ that's what i love about him.  

~blossom_Mitsuki~

konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:26 am
he's a great guy...forgiving someone who did something like that to him...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:31 pm
that's so mean. D:
at least he's alright.
<3

Jaden Pearl

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:42 pm
She knows their cellphone number??

-Sneaks up to girl- Hey... do you know JaeJoong's by any chance...?

Lol, jokes. ^^  
kpopFANS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff