Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
music is medicine for the soul [[now open, take a look]] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:28 pm
User Image

table of contents:

1] table of contents
2] rules
3] story line
4] setting
5] premade's
6] profile skeleton
7] originals
8] special announcements [[updated often]]
9] opening

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:30 pm
User Image

rules:

1] please pm all requests to me under the subject of music is medicine for the soul[[AAG]]. or you will not be accepted
2] romance and violence are wanted but don't take it over board, keep it pg-13
3] yes i want the characters to fight some because it makes it seem more realistic
4] please be at least semi-lit, i don't set line standards for every post because i think that it's really hard to meet those especially when you have writers block or your brain dead so all i'm asking is that you type in a readable font and color and that you type in sentence form no asterisks [[aka: **]] for actions and you must always, and i repeat ALWAYS use qoutation marks for when your character is speaking outloud and italics when they are thinking and italics and underline when they are singing
5] please limit your cussing, please only do it when necessary and not every other word
6] i totally understand spelling mistakes and everything because i make them all the time but if you're not sure how to spell something can you please put [[sp?]] behind the word so that we know, and so that we can make out what your trying to say if it is spelled wrong...thank you
7] please put double brakets [[sp?]] around your ooc talk
8] please try and stick with the story line and setting. it just makes it easier on all of us
9] please try and include everyone in the rp and not leave anyone out because we all know what it feels like to be ignored and it's not a good feeling so please.
10] no original profiles will be accepted until at least two other premades are taken
11] please follow your characters personality as close as you can
12] please us real pictures and not anime pictures
13] please try to inform me if you're going to be away for an extended period of time without posting so that i won't give your character away and if you don't i will send you three pm warnings and if i don't get a response i will delete you
14] this rp is meant to be long term so if you are not going to be a dedicated poster then please don't join
15] please enjoy yourselves

dragostea_din_tei_1990

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:34 pm
User Image

story line:

ok, so the story is that there are five teens who have had hard lives. they all met one day at a small town concert by a local band and have been friends ever since. they aren't exactly in a band but some of them play instruments and others are learning and they do practice together sometimes. they all live in generally the same vacinity [[sp?]] but not together in the same house or apartment.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:35 pm
User Image

setting:

they all live in a small city with basic stores and a small town mall nearby, the ocean is near where they live and that's pretty much it, some of them have more money then the others therefore having nicer places to live and nicer things. here are the pictures of some of the places they live:

andy's place: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kyle's place: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emmet's place: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bella and bree's place: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [[with different sheets]]

dragostea_din_tei_1990

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaian name: dragostea_din_tei_1990
name: andy colt
instrument: none currently but she works with the keyboard and the computer a lot
hobbies: riding her motorcycle, named splogs, and hanging around with her friends
bio: her parents died when she was extremely young and she doesn't remember them at all almost except for minute details and her only other relatives, her grandparents, hated her so she was disowned from the family and put into an orphanage, she was then adopted by a kind man named brad, and after he died she was left with just enough money to get by and now she works at a record store full time to pay the bills on her one room apartment
personality: she trys to be as cheerful as possible even if she is sad but being hyper kinda comes naturally to her, she is extremely clumsy and is lacking a lot in the common sense area so she tends to be accidents prone and is currently in the hospital
crush [[very, extremely optional]]: she doesn't really have a crush on anyone but she feels more for kyle then she does for anyone else in the small group of friends and she's not sure why yet.
appearance: User Image

gaian name: TheFobiddenOne
name: kyle Valean
instrument: vocals and guitar
hobbies: fixing cars and doing different paint jobs on them and things
bio: kyle used to live with his mom and step dad but he moved out to go to college when he was 18, he fell for this girl at his school and she thought that since his family has money then she would get some of it but after she realized that him and his parents weren't considered part of his biological fathers family so therefore no money she dumped him after he had quit school for her [[don't ask why he did that because i can't think of an answer right now but he did ok?]] he moved back to his home town and he didn't want to burden his parents so now he lives on his own in an apartment. he receives some help from his parents but other then that he supports himself.
personality: he is really cool most of the time but if he gets in a bad/depressed mood it's hard to get him out of it and he tends to do stupid stuff when he's in that mood too.
crush [[very, extremely optional]]: both bella and andy

gaian name:keith asher
name: emmet [[please send a last name in the request]]
instrument: drums
hobbies: watching tv and being lazy
bio: his parents were idiots and he was taken away from them at the age of 5 by the child protective agency and from then on he was moved around from foster family to foster family but never adopted. when he was old enough to live on his own he did but after that he got caught up in bad stuff and now he still does drugs and drinks all the time. the other drink as well but he's the worst of them all.
personality: he acts stupid alot of the time but he really is smarter then he seems
crush [[very, extremely optional]]: [[please send me this info in the request]]

gaian name:
name: bella swan
instrument: learning to play the bass
hobbies: she likes to draw and sing
bio: her and her sister, breanna, have lived with their parents their entire lives, her dad tried to steal money from his company when they were younger and got caught causing them to lose everything and him to go to jail for a couple of years. their mom went into a state of depression but she kept going to support the two of them and they help out in any way possible they have part time jobs and they cook and everything.
personality: she gets upset easily but other then that she is very fun to be around and she loves nature she is usually found outside at the beach or at the park when she's upset.
crush [[very extremely optional]]: [[send me this info in the request please]]

gaian name:
name: breanna [[bree]] [[last name will be the same as bella's]]
hobbies: she likes to surf and write songs
instrument: none
bio: same as bella's
personality: she is more outgoing then most and will do almost anything as long as it's not to dangerous.
crush [[very extremely optional]]: [[please send me this info in the request ]]
appearance: [[she is bella's twin but they look nothing alike]] User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:56 pm

profile skeleton:

gaian name:
name:
bio:
crush [[very extremely optional]]
appearance:

dragostea_din_tei_1990

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:59 pm

originals:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:00 pm

special announcements:  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

I NOW DECLARE THIS RP OPEN!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:14 pm
andy yawned from her spot behind the counter she looked at her watch "hmm, only 3 more hours before i get off" she said to herself sarcastically while staring out the window waiting for someone to come through the door. after about 5 minutes of this she got bored again and looked at her cheap cell phone and starred at it longing for someone to text her.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:19 pm
Kyle walked in with a grin and tapped on Andy's desk. "Let me guess...you're bored," he said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:24 pm
"how did you guess" she said with a yawn then smiled at him. "so what brings you here? did you get off early or what?" she asked looking at him.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:32 pm
Kyle smirked and looked away. "Uhh...we'll go with the or what category. And as for what I'm doing here I figured I'd drop by and see how you were doing."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:35 pm
"hmm..." andy raised one eyebrow trying to figure out what kyle was up to. "well, everything's the same around here...just sitting here... starring at the window...waiting...and waiting....." she said kind of faking to zone out in boredom "oh and did i mention waiting?" she asked perking up again as she looked at him.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:43 pm
Kyle smirked. "So how long till you uh...get through waiting?" he asked with a grin.  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff