Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
How do you feel after ending a series? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has this ever happened to you?
Yes
74%
 74%  [ 102 ]
No
2%
 2%  [ 4 ]
Sometimes
22%
 22%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 137

Dream of Existence

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:30 pm
I'm so sad cry because I just finnished watching Loveless! Having only twelve episodes and missing 3 parts from different episodes (I couldn't find them) makes it really seem short. To make it worse I didn't understand the ending and it just left you there like if there was supposed to be more episodes. The same thing happened when I finnished seeing the only two episodes of FAKE that I could find and will probably happen whe I finnish seeing Gravitation. It might be because I get too much into the story and sort of become involved in the plot even though I'm not a chracter in the story. So how do you feel during and when you finish seeing a yaoi series?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:47 pm
First Loveless or Gravitation are Shounen-Ai,I'm not sure about FAKE I haven't seen it yet...anyways I feel the same way,I always feel sad because I never want it to end.Also on Loveless I think it was their point to sort of leave you confused at the end because they never really finished it,I'm think they might just might come out with a second series for it or something not sure though...hope so 4laugh  

[That Caustic Safetypin]

Dream of Existence

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:55 pm
Thanks! about the correction, I don't really know much of the terminology so I might missuse it sometimes. I really hope they make a second series of Loveless, I got so obsses with it I tried to download the episodes from limewire but the onlything I could find was the theme song, Tsuki no KAASU!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:03 pm
Your welcome,most people get confused alot I was also lol.Th reason I said something about them making a second series was becaus I heard rumors they might but still not exact on that,but man I hope they do,I got really addicted to it.By the way I love that theme song heart  

[That Caustic Safetypin]

angelBmine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:21 pm
i feel empty and sad. crying i wish that sometimes it would go on forever....i luv it so much! but, alas, all things must come to an end. i just finished watching ouran, and dang! i wish there was so much more! it seemed like it was missing something..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:25 pm
I try to sing it but I can never perfect the timing and pronunciation correct. Even though I speak almost perfect spanish (I've forget a few words and rules here and there) which has similar pronunciations I always turn out singing with english pronunciations. I wonder if all yaoi/shounen ai are that short!  

Dream of Existence

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:27 pm
I usually feel very clamed, happy, and satisfied. It's all about closure.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:27 pm
At least now I know I'm not the only one that feels like crying for hours when I finnish watching or reading something I got so addicted to!  

Dream of Existence

Broken Hearted Hiei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:47 pm
I get sad that it's over.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:10 pm
I'm only sad for a little, then the rabid fanfiction hunt begins. 3nodding  

palindrome88

Kitschy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:42 pm
palindrome88

Same, but I also get sad just before the last volume/episode, when I know there's almost nothing left.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:16 pm
palindrome88

Ah yes, exactly what I do xd  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

Nico Says Things

Shirtless Noob

7,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:41 pm
To me, when something I am very into ends, a part of me ends.

Maybe I am just a fool, but I actually allow myself to become part of everything that I take part in, including watching simple animes.

*sigh*

So sad... I want to cry.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:21 am
You should read the manga surprised That's not even finished yet heart
Not that I know too much about it sweatdrop Haven't watched or read loveless sweatdrop

Graceful crisis

Koji_Ani_Cry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:55 am
User Image

Random!! I hate and love to finish a series  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items