Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Jogging tips!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

was this helpful?
  Yes!
  No!
  In some ways
View Results

Stop Drop Die

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:36 pm
If you like to run or jog here are a few helpful hints to get a good cardio workout!

-If you jog around your neighbor hood, try to go a new route every once in a while. It will challenge you and your body more.

-If you run around a city park or anything, stop by a park bench, and step up with one foot, bringing the other knee in the air. Repeat with both legs, and get back to jogging.

-Find a small distance to do lunges. If you need to slim down your thighs, lunges are the thing for you. All you do is take one leg, stretch it out in front of you, and go down on the other knee. You dont want to go out to far, or your balance will be off, yet if you dont feel the stretch go out a little further.

-Awlays bring a water bottle, or stop by a water fountain to re-hydrate your body.

-If you feel dizzy, short of breath, or just plain sick, dont jog! Walk instead, or find a place to sit down.

-It's ok to take breaks! You dont need to work your body PAST exaustion! That will hurt your body more than help it.

-Eat something before you go out, and something afterwards, to get much needed energy. And I dont mean a candy bar, eat a banana, a protein bar, or some fruit.

-Bring a CD player, or Ipod. It will give you something to do, and it might help to get your mind off of the tiredness in your legs.

-If you get a cramp in your foot, leg, or anything, stop and try to massage it out. You can hurt your muscles if you dont.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:52 pm
Lunges, huh?

I've been looking for a good way to slim down my thighs...Thanks! wink

hydroh

Stop Drop Die

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:30 pm
hydroponic infatuation
Lunges, huh?

I've been looking for a good way to slim down my thighs...Thanks! wink

Oh same here.
I have been doing about 25, on each leg,
and I have seen a GREAT difference in them.

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games