Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
UGH what a letdown!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydroh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:24 pm
Okay, so my cousin was overweight a year ago, right? I only see him a few times a year, but it seems like everytime I saw him, he was considerably smaller...He's still a tad bit chubby now, but it's a great improvement from before. I kept asking him what he's doing to look so good, and he'd say something along the lines of "Oh, you know, eating healthy and working out" and I was like "WOW! It's that easy?" so then here I am, for like a month, I've been eating as healthy as possible and tried to workout as much as possible, with no results thus far...And I just heard from my brother how he's been losing weight: Cannibis.
Yup. He lost all that weight from smoking weed. Apparently, it speeds up your metabolism exponentially, which is why people get the "munchies" after the smoke...He lost weight by simply not eating when after he smoked.
emo
Finally, there's a method I see that works but is illegal. gonk

Oh, well. Back to the grind, right? wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:00 am
I cant see how pot would up your metabolism.  

Groovy Spleen
Crew

Wrathful Rain

Tipsy Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:25 pm
I don't see how that works either. He has to be doing something else. I know people who smoke and don't get the 'munchies'. My boyfriend lost a lot of weight by only drinking soda. AKA starving himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:56 pm
I know a lot of medicatons that speed up your metabolism, anything 'speed'. Ritalin, especially. BUT it's NOT good for you at all, and what works just as nicely:

Meal replacement: BALANCE Bars, 210 calories, filling, all the protein, vitamins, and all that good stuff.

Vitamins: B Complex vitamins boost energy and metabolism.

Remeber: There isn't an easy way to lose weight. It all requires work, and laziness, searching for a way out using pills and drugs, will only leave you with even worse problems.

Moonecho

Volta

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:10 pm
Green Tea is supposed to speed up the metabolism..  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games