Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aidyne

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:18 pm
alright in a city there is a cafe and in this cafe is a world of unlimited possiblities any thing can happen. Pretty much GO NUTS. In this Rp you can be who ever you want and you don't need a profile. Any way you can do what ever you want as long as you fallow the rules and everything happens in this cafe which can be as large or small as we wish. SO LETS HAVE FUN. if you have any questions PM me.

As for the rules here they are

1)go easy on the profanity
2)GO NUTS like I said anything can happen
3) this RP is as outlandish or as normal as you want it to be
4) Killing people is perfectly okay (cause they can be revived or revive themselves)
5)KEEP IT PG-13 PLEASE!!!!! even though everything is allowed it's still a PG-13 site  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:31 am
Um well I guess I'll just start off

I walked into the quaint cafe, the waitress grinned at me warmly "the usual is it then?" she asked warmly I nodded and sat in a boothe waiting for my tea  

Aidyne

Youkai_Girl06

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:11 am
After finally having reached the city of her destination she thought she might need some refreshment. She wandered around for a while, but for some reason all the cafe's she saw served real bloody marys and life slugs. She shivered. Then, when she turned the corner, a little building caught her eye. Somehow it looked rather familiar. It was nothing like all the gruesome cafe's she'd seen before, so she decided to check it out. When she opened the door, she heard a little bell go off. Aww, how long had it been since she last heard that wonderful sound... It felt like coming home. She walked to the bar and ordered a cup of coffee. After ordering the turned and looked around. There were hardly any people in the little cafe. But in a corner booth she saw the back of someone's head. 'Better to sit together that alone in this city' she thought, so she walked over to the booth. But when she faced the man sitting in the booth, all she could do was gasp.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:17 am
The bell rang in the little cafe` and I heard some one order some coffee. Then the new costmer took the seat across from me. "Hello," I said, "you must be new here cause I've never seen you before." The waitress walked up to the booth with a try and on the tray were two steaming mugs. Placing them down she said "thanks for ordering...let me know if I can get you anything else."  

Aidyne

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:34 pm
(names Kira)Kira just came into town with her cape and hood on covering her face walking into the bar and sat down seats away from the two "hardest stuff you go" she said with her head down looking at the table  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:43 pm
"Sort of early to be having a drink, isn't it?" a soft voice came from beside her. A man with shoulder length white hair and dazzling blue eyes sat beside her wearing all black and a silver cross.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:47 pm
"do I look like I care" she said drinking the liqour in one drink "another" she said as she got more blood dripping on the table  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:49 pm
"You might want to get your wound checked out," he told her. "Or at the very least try to stop the bleeding."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:52 pm
Kira smirked keeping her head down "if you didnt notice Im bleeding on the floor to" she said taking her hand threw the blood drinking it "so sweet" she said drinking the liqour down her hood came down and her hair fell down to the length to her butt her face had cuts all over  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:54 pm
"I smelt the blood before I saw it," the man told her. "I've got a...sense when it comes to blood."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:55 pm
"another" she said then looking over at him "leave me alone" she got another drink and took a sip "I just want to be alone"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:11 pm
The man looked at the bartender and shook his head, signaling the bartender to stop giving her drinks. He then stood up and bowed lightly in regards to Kira. "Fair enough, but you really should get those wounds checked out at least stop the bleeding," he said with a smile. His eyes glowed red for a second before going back to blue. "For the smell of blood is rather intoxicating in its own self."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:16 pm
Kira stood up and drew her Katana "found you" she said looking at him with hollow eyes taking the drink and finishing it off dropping the glass to the floor "vampire" she whispered pointing the blade straight at him  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:18 pm
"Vampire is such a harsh word," the man said with a smile not fazing as the weapon neared him. "If you prefer to call me anything, call me Kai. That is my name after all."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:20 pm
"dont care" she said looking at him with an evil face "your kind dont diserve a name just death"  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff