Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BoA is
  A kind and nice person
  A evil and twisted person
View Results

Chii Mademoiselle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Doesn't BoA just seem like the nicest person? For those of you that think she is "acting" and "faking" her kindness, you are totally wrong. Today, TVXQ member U-Know suffered from an ankle injury during a performance in Japan. Coming to Korea, all the business class seats on the plane were taken and U-Know had to take the economic class. However, BoA who was riding the same plane in the business class yielded her seat to U-Know who was suffering with his injury. Kindly switching seats, U-Know made a comfortable trip to Korea. BoA's loving and caring mind was seen not only on TV, but in reality. BoA, you are too nice.

Source:Chosun Sports/Boajjang
Image:BoA's House

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:28 pm
That was so kind of her! I wish more people in this world were more kind like BoA!  

Kuronekosama4

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:21 pm
ermmm. . . for some reason i always assume that people do things like that randomly (sometimes they do it sometimes they dont. . ). . if it were me. . i would be like ahh. . i want the plane seat. . but if i were rich doing like that to people would be probably normal (fans pay man. . keke). . hmm. . i thought most stars korean stars seemed nice. . i wonder which stars have the worst personalities. . that would be interesting to knoe. .  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:02 am
omg schizophrenic...D;...ONE LITRE OF TEARS MAN! *cries*

Anyhoo...yes that was sweet of boa..TT^TT;; <3  

Teh Eve

konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:47 am
awwwwwwww so sweet. she's great !  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:20 pm
That's so nice of her surprised Ya i think she's a nice person but i heard that in the beginning when she first met DBSK, she was a bit mean to them like acting as if she was higher than them or something, i dunno. But then after that, she became nicer towards them i guess. I dunno, don't take my word seriously though lol 3nodding  

-alwaysmile-

blazing_angel47

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:08 pm
Awww, that was so nice of her to do that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:17 am
black_fairy12
That's so nice of her surprised Ya i think she's a nice person but i heard that in the beginning when she first met DBSK, she was a bit mean to them like acting as if she was higher than them or something, i dunno. But then after that, she became nicer towards them i guess. I dunno, don't take my word seriously though lol 3nodding

That's probably because they're such huge stars now LOL
and fan girls kick fan boys asses xDD

CRIE.nannako

~blossom_Mitsuki~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:59 am
Boa is so nice to give up her seat and she is also a very good dancer and singer too =D  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:46 pm
how kind!!!! she's definitely one in a million  

Hyung Horangi

Samsoonie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:52 pm
oh my goodness thats so sweet ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:03 am
Please comment my profile

That was nice of her! I don't know alot of pplz that would do that...I would b.c he's just plain hot!...but seriously tho that was really nice of her! Go BoA!!

I will luv you forever!

merssonaryangel

A i - T o - Y u m e

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:34 pm
Well well....does she like him or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:51 pm
Zankoku_No_Tenshi
Well well....does she like him or something?

That I wish was true,
BoA hasn't had a relationship with
anyone yet. SM Entertainment's contract
with her states that she can't have a relationship like bf
until she is 25. I sort of feel sorry for her, but she has been
qouted that "I think it's time to get one" during her interview in Cannes, France.

Chii Mademoiselle

VenezuelanKoreanChica

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:08 am
umm.... don't normal people do that? Seriously, it's a just a seat. I'm not saying she's mean or anything and I'm honestly NOT one of her fans. So... chill.... lol... that sounds like something I would do regularly... so now... WHY AREN'T PEOPLE CALLING ME NICE???? crying JUST BECAUSE I'M A HYPER FREAK??? crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff