Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
What cultures are there in the stories/poems you write?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a:
  story writer
  poet
  other
View Results

henred5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:30 am
This is mainly for the story writers/poem writers out there in the guild.

What cultures are there in your stories and poems, do you stick to only one culture as your most familier with it or do you like to have a few different cultures from your own in stories you write.
Or in a simpler way, do you like to opt out of different cultures in your writing?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:33 am
cultures: i only use clutures i understand fully.. u kno so i dont "offend" anyone

creatures: use them until the readers are sick ^^ and create some of my own  

[Turth]

Laughing Platypus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:32 pm
I'd like to be a poet...honeslty I do but all of my poems never seem to fit or make sense. The only thing that actually COMES to me is story writing....I don't write as much as I used to though. confused

heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:49 pm
I'm not sure, if I'm a poet or a story writer... I like to right peoms, but I don't think it is good... (Look at signature) I like to right story but I only good at writing in japanese.. I'm not sure if it make sense though... I don't know.. LOL!  

Kawaii_Pandako

flexiqueen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

flexiqueen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:35 pm
i don't really write much but when i do write stories i love writing something based off of azn cultures. its always fun to be creative yet still put your traditional background into some of the settings that ur character will be emersed into. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:01 pm
flexiqueen
i don't really write much but when i do write stories i love writing something based off of azn cultures. its always fun to be creative yet still put your traditional background into some of the settings that ur character will be emersed into. blaugh

I totally agree. heart  

Laughing Platypus

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces