Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
She took my loveless...... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AndromedaM31

Fashionable Shopper

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:09 pm
I let my friend barrow my loveless and my Fake mangas.
Well I got all of my Fake back ( except vol. 7 stare ) but she wont give me back loveless gonk ...I want my loveless back......My book shelf seems empty with out them there....( even know I have at least 30 other mangas there).... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:45 am
Force her ? gonk She can't steal your manga ?  

Graceful crisis

jubilantmisery

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:07 pm
sneak in, all ninja-style and steal it and all her manga
MWAHAHAHA ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:23 am
-_- Yeah. I don't lend things out to people anymore, ever since I let my friend borrow FFX, and she sold it to get money for marijuana. And never paid me back or bothered to get me a new one.  

Kami Llama

AmethystLexi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:06 am
She has no right to do that, go to her house and demand she gives you your Loveless back!!!
I so hate it when people keep things you lent to them...
Once a friend of mine lended a videogame I lended him to another friend of his, and then that friend lented it to another friend, and so on, and I never got my game back...
Don't let this happen to your Loveless manga, go get it back!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:29 am
AmethystLexi
She has no right to do that, go to her house and demand she gives you your Loveless back!!!
Once a friend of mine lended a videogame I lended him to another friend of his, and then that friend lented it to another friend, and so on, and I never got my game back...

i've had that happen before ... but it was with a video (from when people used a vhs player) ... i lent it to my friend ... and she lent it to someone else and he lent it to someone else ... etc
it nearly happened last year with my moulin rouge DVD, but the girl i was dating at the time had it passed on to her so i got it back

faint whisper

AmethystLexi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:49 am
faint whisper
AmethystLexi

i've had that happen before ... but it was with a video (from when people used a vhs player) ... i lent it to my friend ... and she lent it to someone else and he lent it to someone else ... etc
it nearly happened last year with my moulin rouge DVD, but the girl i was dating at the time had it passed on to her so i got it back

You are really lucky with that, my videogame was lented to people from other cities! Cities I've never been to.... You're really lucky to have saved your DVD.

I've stopped lending things after what happened.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:44 pm
AmethystLexi
faint whisper
AmethystLexi

You are really lucky with that, my videogame was lented to people from other cities! Cities I've never been to.... You're really lucky to have saved your DVD.

I've stopped lending things after what happened.

yeah, i was really glad to have gotten it back! other cities? did they buy you a new one! they should have if they didnt  

faint whisper

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:45 am
NO. I WOULD KILLL HER....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:17 pm
What a &@#$*, I just bought loveless today! Its the first shounen ai I own and I swear if someone steals it from me! They're going to pay! evil Sorry to hear what happened! Hope you get it back! Either by the good way or the bad way! twisted  

~L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s~

Dream of Existence

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:56 pm
OMG! That *****! My friend's mother threw away his Loveless dvds, which he bought himself, because she doesn't want him watching that stuff! So I have him my Loveless first volume to read to soothe his sorrow! Hope you get yours back!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:49 pm
People should buy their own book instead of keeping someone else. They tend to be a little greedy once they get their hands on something good.  

Soul of Deflection

Newbie Noob

Adnamac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:09 pm
Well, that's a rotten thing to do! But you know what? If she's your friend I'm sure you'll be able to get it back. =)

Even if it means making your own little raid on her room for it. Something I've had to do a few times to re-aquire my things from my own friends. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:35 am
Steal it back.  

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

sieyka

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:43 am
NO not Loveless crying thats my fav check out my profile if youre a loveless fan iam going to check out youres if you are  
[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games