Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Heroes] To Slash? Or not to Slash? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heroes?
  Yes! It's Super!
  Meh. X-Men do it better.
  No thanks.
  *shrug*
View Results

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:58 pm
So, Heroes is one of the new shows on the block. I've only seen the first episode so far, but within that one episode, it showed plenty of potential promise between the Petrelli brothers. They're close. Very close. Peter feels that they have a special, almost psychic connection. And as ruthless as Nathan's politics are, he still cares about his brother.

Any thoughts? Have you seen the show? Not interested? Planning on seeing it? And if you've been watching, do you think there's room for potential slash? If you want to watch, it's playing on NBC.com.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:20 pm
I love this show so much. Hiro heart heart heart

And yes, so much slash is possible. Especially with the brothers. My sister and I were like, wow, they're damn slashy while watching it. And I'm expecting it to get slashier and slashier as the characters meet.

*needs to watch the next ep*  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:18 pm
New season of Heroes starts Monday! Yay. Thought I'd bump this back up in celebration.

Hiro/Ando <3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:53 pm
Too late! I'm already slashing the damn thing... Hee hee hee! Uh, Sylar/Mohinder, anyone? I mean... I've got plenty of it! biggrin

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:31 am
Yes! I'm totally into Mylar. It's completely implausible but it's still so very awesome. XD But now that the new season has started, I'm leaning towards Matt/Mohinder. They're such a cute little family!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:02 pm
Bwahahahawha! Okay, but I'm going for a Sylar/Hiro, hee hee hee! It's going to be quite devious with plenty of begging and moaning involved (both good and bad, I guess?) Hahahahaha! Evil...

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mika_Clari

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:04 pm
Oh good no....the Heroes slashers are uniting. I love Heroes but I don't really want to put them together like that. And seriously?? Syler/Hiro?? That is uber creepy. I'd rather slash the Petrelli brothers if necessary. Actually it's like me with "Supernatural" where I can't help but want to slash the brothers Dean and Sam but that's another story.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:25 pm
Nathan and Peter are practically married. rofl  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

palindrome88

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:07 pm
Oh man, I love this stuff. heart I ship Nathan/Peter, Sylar/Mohinder (good god, Mohinder is hot) and Hiro/Ando. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:20 pm
Hiro and Ando were practically made for each other. Did you see the last episode with the notes in the sword? That was beautiful! heart  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Mika_Clari

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:41 pm
LadyNox
Hiro and Ando were practically made for each other. Did you see the last episode with the notes in the sword? That was beautiful! heart

I liked the notes in the sword thing too. But it seems that Hiro isn't coming home just yet. Poor lonely Ando.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:51 am
Heroes slash frightens me. I never even thought about it until my sister decided that she wanted me to slash our two favorite charaters, Peter (hers) and Sylar (mine), and she's not even a slash fan! So I went to the place for fanfic and I looked at all the stories. There seemed to be a plethera of, um, interesting pairings, the most common were Sylar/Mohinder and Claude/Peter. Not too many Ando/Hiro, which is kinda sad cause they are so sweet and cute (and Japanese, lol). But I still think it frightens me, and I'm always up for any challange. So I think I am going to write a random Sylar/Peter, just because I can, and because I heart my little sister.  

Strausser

Katastrophic_Kate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:42 pm
Honestly, the only two I could bear to slash are Ando and Hiro, and even then, deep down I have to admit that I think they are just good friends.
(darn perception of reality getting in the way of slashiness)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:20 pm
i can see slashing  

protecterofelements

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:35 pm
Season two spoilers ahead, m'dears. And there's your warning.
Honestly, I would normally avoid Heroes slash verrry fervently, but the idea (just the idea, mind) of Hiro and Kensei amuses me greatly. And that's about it.

The "Matt and Mohinder are looking after Molly" thing plays out for me like a bizarre, twisted, full of arguements platonic!two dads fic, to be honest. Makes me very happy indeed.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games