Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Great British Religion. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you religious?
Anglican (Church of England)
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Catholic
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Baptist
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Methodist
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other Protestant Christian
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Muslim
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sikh
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pagan/Wiccan/Heathen/other (specify)
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Atheist
39%
 39%  [ 9 ]
Agnostic (not sure)
30%
 30%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 23

Days of Empire

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:13 am
So what religion are you people?

Please note - if you are 'technically' a religion, but don't actually believe in it, go with agnostic or atheistic. Only vote for a religion if you actually believe in it, attend services, and follow the tenents.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:14 am
Bah - in the fiddling round trying to fit everything into the poll, I've omitted 'Jewish'. If we have any Jews in the GBG, I apologise, it was in the original draft of the poll sweatdrop  

Days of Empire

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:21 am
I believe that I have made my stance pretty clear, I am lucindarian  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:29 am
I'm an atheist, personally. If you were to ask the Church of England they'd tell you otherwise, as I've been baptised and confirmed, but I'm still an atheist.  

Days of Empire

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

x.Tag.Youre__Pregnant.]]

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:34 am
Im agnostic.
I prefer to have no veiw on the matter, as there is no way to prove or disprove that there is a god.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:50 am
In great tradition, I am Catholic. I was recently confirmed and now I'm totally Catholic. Though it wasn't this way a few years ago. I used to be protestant. I don't know how I got here...  

Ares

Arivel

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:18 am
I'm Atheist.
But I was raised in church and still go every Saturday to keep my parents happy. I was baptised back when I was 10 and actually believed in God. But I was stupid then and believed everything my parents told me to... neutral  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:19 am
wait, church on saturdays? wtf????  

x.Tag.Youre__Pregnant.]]

Zoutout

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:00 am
Buddhist.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:07 am
I'm an atheist.

If I can see it, touch it, or prove it, then I believe in it.  

Gaulia

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:14 am
I was christened as Church of England. I would much rather be an atheist. You know my views on religion and its hypocritical nature. Or at least, some of you do... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:17 am
Nebelstern
I was christened as Church of England. I would much rather be an atheist. You know my views on religion and its hypocritical nature. Or at least, some of you do... rolleyes
I'm afraid that the only thing I know about you is that you sound like my English teacher.  

x.Tag.Youre__Pregnant.]]

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:28 am
Indie_Chick
Nebelstern
I'm afraid that the only thing I know about you is that you sound like my English teacher.

My dear, I could in fact BE your English teacher... You have no way of telling... twisted

Unfotunately, this is no place for me to recount my entire life story to you; nor indeed anyone. I shall have to remain strange and abstract...
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:45 am
Nebelstern
Indie_Chick
Nebelstern

My dear, I could in fact BE your English teacher... You have no way of telling... twisted

Unfotunately, this is no place for me to recount my entire life story to you; nor indeed anyone. I shall have to remain strange and abstract...
rolleyes
Are you short, blonde, have a Mancester accent and, most importantly, are you a woman? I thought not.  

x.Tag.Youre__Pregnant.]]

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:52 am
Indie_Chick
Nebelstern
Indie_Chick
Nebelstern

rolleyes
Are you short, blonde, have a Mancester accent and, most importantly, are you a woman? I thought not.

I...ah...could be... sweatdrop
Alright, so no then. Yet I will say this though! I hate chavs! WITH ALL OF MY HEART.

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff