Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Films through the eyes of a YAOI FAN Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a perv?
  YES! You're abusing your right as a yaoi fan!!
  Kinda, it depends on who you're slasing (Disney characters r just WRONG!!)
  NO! You're not a true BL fan if you can't use your imagination...
View Results

Chemystry

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:47 am
I love yaoi, and obviously u do 2, if not, WHAT DA HECK U DOIN HERE?!?!

But what i wanna know is, does anyone go and watch a movie, den start thinkin 'hmm, i think this would be much better if dem two guys get *'close'* and den have a whole SCENE just 4 my own pleasure'??

cos i do (QUITE OFTEN), and i was hopin sumone else would admit to it so i dont feel so 'OMG IM SUCH A PERV!!!' 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:35 am
Why stop at films? I do it in almost everything: books, fiction, movies, plays, bands and history. I always find myself creating a pairing, giving them a bit more of a backstory and just working on from where the creator left off - or elaborate on what history books and biographies don't mention. <3 Fun.

But yes, you do get that wishful thinking in movies. xd  

Crimson Dynamo

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:31 am
I always do it with films and TV shows... Some of them would just be so much better if they the directors had let the slash into their lives! Lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:43 am
I do it sometimes, like with Lost (Jack x Sawyer)  

Sacher Torte

Greedy Capitalist

Ace of Blue Spades

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:19 am
I must be the only one that doesn't automatically pair up guys in films and such. In fact, sometimes the pairings people come up with kind of freak me out. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:47 am
I cannot watch a movie/tv show or read a book without slashing every slashable guy wahmbulance xd  

Graceful crisis

UlooAloo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:37 pm
I always wind of pairing everyone together in everything that I like. D'=

Double D and Sarah from Ed Edd n' Eddy. >.< They are so cute together.

-Spazm-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:52 pm
i admit i randomly pair characters from movies and tv, but not so much with books. in movies and tv, the context can be read all kinds of ways and that how it's intended because then it draws in all types of audiences. but with books, i think the author knows what he or she wants expressed. it's in writing, duh. harry potter for example *dodges fruit* now with harry potter, reading the books alone would not cause you to slash them. it's the fanbase that's done it to them. i never thought of slashing anyone in harry potter because it fit my criteria of "suitable females". three excellently written fanfics and much fanart later, yeah... i could slash a few characters but not unless it was WAY out of context, ie alternate universe (AU) or what ifs  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

retice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:24 pm
Are you kidding? I live for doing that sort of thing. We'll be sitting there watching a movie, two male characters will be goofing off/arguing/breathing in the same room, I'll look at my friend, she'll look at me, and we grin because we know we're thinking along the same lines without saying it out loud. My sister never understands.
I do it with movies, TV Shows, books, bands... I can't help it. Even Disney movies, though I draw the line at the animated ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:29 pm
Ace of Shadows
I must be the only one that doesn't automatically pair up guys in films and such. In fact, sometimes the pairings people come up with kind of freak me out. confused
Your not alone, I get kinda freaked out by some of the pairings too...For me it depends on the movie, sometimes I can see a pairing but not usually...  

Ks-gun-girl

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:55 pm
I do all the time. I'm very naughty. If only people could read my thoughts!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:13 pm
I always do that with movies, tv, games, real life.
I slash anything that can be slashed XD  

Bellgrape

Dapper Capitalist

AmethystLexi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:34 pm
Yeah, I do this too sometimes...
It gives a nice twist to the story, and makes a boring movie interesting!
And I do it sometimes for groups or TV series (Lost and Prison Break, in particular) as well.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:54 am
yo wanna know whats odd when you slash guys from TLC's It takes a Theif together sweatdrop  

Chakura

Geraldine Way

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:23 am
I slash absolutely everything. TV-shows, movies, books, bands, moviestars ... you name it. And I do it all the time. It's my life.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff