Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Neville/Harry? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Titiania_Fae

24,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:05 pm
I think they're a cute couple. Neville's adorable and accident prone, and Harry has accidents on a bigger scale, although he's not exactly adorable. What do you think?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:35 pm
One would have to be very careful when writing a fic like this. But...it could be done. Hell, I'd read it if I ever found a good one.  

Remedy-Nakia

Titiania_Fae

24,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:34 pm
Remedy-Nakia
One would have to be very careful when writing a fic like this. But...it could be done. Hell, I'd read it if I ever found a good one.

Yeah... I kinda have a vision of Neville being completely out of character, and the writer completely forgetting to add Neville-ish accidents in.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:47 am
I do rather like this ship  

Super Sexy Goldfish

Latter-Day Saint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:00 pm
Neville sure is handsome...
*sigh*
and Harry...Let's just say I have different tastes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:16 pm
I think, this could work.... if written well enough, because Harry has such a dominate personality, and Neville is so submissive. He's scared of everyone, and I can see how he would instantly latch onto Harry as a protector.  

Soren Lowrensen

RJ Hazelwood

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:50 pm
Neville is losing some of his goofiness in the newer books, and he was very brave during the Ministry battle during OOtP (even if not very helpful.) I can see this working, but you'd have to be careful not to be too cliche.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:40 pm
I think it could work, but only if done well. It could either be horrible or very good. I dunno if I'd read it, though.. I can't see it.  

Fallen2angel

Neville Longbottom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:59 pm
eh... I don't really like it so much. Unless anybody had any really good authors to suggest.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:35 am
Truthfully I think this would be a cute fic, if done properly.  

Ariazella Malin

Deliciae

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:02 am
Hmm, Neville does seem like an unmolded character just waiting for an incident or person to force him to step up to his own potential. I could see him hooking up with Harry and finding his own path in the process, instead of the fear that he'd be lost with Harry's dominant character. It doesn't hurt that they share the same birthday, and possible fate with old Voldie. Yeah, you could work it with a little character building, I think. ^^ Neville's had an interesting past; I think he's just waiting to get out from under his Gran's thumb and face the world already.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:59 am
I have read a couple. But most do have a tendency to leave out t he charm that is harry and Neville. The few i did read that i love were great. showing that t hey had a lot in common and shared a deep bond tha the other students couldn't relate to.  

Donut777

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:34 pm
I think this pairing is good for fluff with mild angst. Neville would have a lot of insecurities to get over being with Harry, but I like the idea of the pairing =D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:16 am
I think it's sweet, if a little awkward. :'D

I heart Neville.  

wonkyspoon

thatdrncat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:00 am
Nah... I don't see how that could work. I'd have to read a REALLY good fic to like this one.  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff