Submit

Is this true?
  Yes
  No
  I dont know!
View Results

~Guardian of Roses~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:58 am
Most people like to assume that us asians know kung fu or karate or something like that. 3nodding Some of us do know kung fu or something probably but not all asians do.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:57 am
~Guardian of Roses~
Most people like to assume that us asians know kung fu or karate or something like that. 3nodding Some of us do know kung fu or something probably but not all asians do.

Well some do expect it.
I guess it's because the martial arts originated in Asia.
I do know martial arts, though.  

cross the rubicon

Laughing Platypus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:12 am
Hmm, I don't, sorry. sweatdrop

But I think most people expect us asians to be smart. Like this one guy in my class would be like, "What's the answer to this?! C'mon Asian, you're smart." I sort of take it as an insult and a compliment because I am pretty smart...but that's not ALL I am. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:32 am
lol i have done kenpo and tae kwon do, but in all i loved it when i took kendo, and when i eventually get back to japan i plan on reuniting my body with it...  

Kuroi Kohhi

lollerskater123321

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:50 pm
eh..they all expect us to be WAAAY TO Smart...i dont know tae kwon do but I truthfully really want to do it  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:09 pm
Yes sadly it is expected, every week people ask me do u know karate?
All I say is that I don't know karate. What I don't tell them is that I am a 1rst degree black belt because I hope they will stop asking if I don't tell them. But somebody will always ask me a week. Before they finish teir sentence I answer I don't know karate. That is how much it is expected.
(Well at least for me in my school and state.)  

Heavenly soul Hellishmind

ngy922

Generous Businesswoman

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:35 pm
eh..i guess it's a good assumption cause then they don't wanna mess wit you but if they assume it just to make fun of you then that's not cool  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:44 pm
vi3tdorkness
Hmm, I don't, sorry. sweatdrop

But I think most people expect us asians to be smart. Like this one guy in my class would be like, "What's the answer to this?! C'mon Asian, you're smart." I sort of take it as an insult and a compliment because I am pretty smart...but that's not ALL I am. stare

I definetely know how you feel.That happens to me alot...  

~Guardian of Roses~

[Joan De Arc]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:52 pm
~Guardian of Roses~

Yea. No azn in my school does...well, in my year..o.o
I DO know a fighting thing..pressure points....I can stab those bullies with pencils at them...ehehehhe
It is SO annoying..
"OMg! You're chinese? Teach me Kun fu!"
"Are you Jackie Chan's distant relative?" o.o...
The person who asked me the last comment is SO STUPID!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:53 pm
yeahh this happens my friend in my computer class alot.
cause hes so asian so this one other guy goes up to him and asks "Hey Do a front flip! cmon' i know you can! you're azn!"
(the guy that was asking him was azn too stare )
apparently the guy CAN do a front flip and some tae kwon do confused
and then the other guy goes all around the classroom saying "HEY THAT GUY OVER THERE CAN DO A FRONT FLIP!"

all eyes go toward my friend stare  

Michie`s Flips Inc.

~Guardian of Roses~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:54 pm
EyeofHora
~Guardian of Roses~

I DO know a fighting thing..pressure points....I can stab those bullies with pencils at them...ehehehhe
It is SO annoying..

I'm learning karate but only a little.It's even more annoying when they make those stupid sounds that they think is kung fu. rolleyes Someone asked you that? surprised Yea that is very stupid...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:57 pm
~Guardian of Roses~
EyeofHora
~Guardian of Roses~

It is SO annoying..

I'm learning karate but only a little.It's even more annoying when they make those stupid sounds that they think is kung fu. rolleyes Someone asked you that? surprised Yea that is very stupid...

Oh god, did anyone do that
"Hwuuaaaah" sound, and tried to imitate some gay stance?o.o....
*had punched a guy when he did that*  

[Joan De Arc]

~Guardian of Roses~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:13 pm
EyeofHora
~Guardian of Roses~
EyeofHora
~Guardian of Roses~

It is SO annoying..

LOL yea that sound,people do that ALOT. 3nodding Although to me,it kinda sounded like a monkey when they said it.When people make that stupid sound ,they have no idea how much of a retard they are being. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:50 pm
~Guardian of Roses~
EyeofHora
~Guardian of Roses~
EyeofHora
~Guardian of Roses~

It is SO annoying..

LOL yea that sound,people do that ALOT. 3nodding Although to me,it kinda sounded like a monkey when they said it.When people make that stupid sound ,they have no idea how much of a retard they are being. rolleyes

except if thats what their aiming..o.o  

[Joan De Arc]

~Guardian of Roses~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:42 pm
EyeofHora
~Guardian of Roses~
EyeofHora
~Guardian of Roses~
EyeofHora
~Guardian of Roses~

It is SO annoying..

except if thats what their aiming..o.o

yea good point..some people deliberately do it just to make people mad.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff