Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
"But mom... it's 18+ (And I already have it)" Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So I added a poll...
  *Whores it*
View Results

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:54 am

(I'm 15 ninja )
Soo.. I'm gonna be home all alone in the weekend (Yay for me)
And I've been begging my mom for a shounen ai all week, I mean, when she's gonna leave me alone for an entire weekend she could atleast give me a shounen ai, right? (This is a spoiled kid talking)
So today when she got home from work, she handed me a bag and said "Look what I got you," with a big smile on her face.
I was shocked, frankly. It was "The art of loving", if you're familiar with this title you'd known that it's kinda dark, disturbing, graphic and not to mention HOT.

Me (Being shocked as I am): "Mom... it's 18+.. Mature audience only. Parental advisory..."

Mom: "HOMG, with buttsex?!?! I can't let you read that! Go down to the store and pick another! I demand you!"

Me: "Yeah.. I'll do that.. xd heart "

Soo.. How come my mom didn't see the the big 18+ labels? Or the seductive front page? Or read on the back .. The fact that I already own the series is kinda funny xd Just today I'd reread it xd

She must be going blind xd I bet I don't have to hide my yaoi behind the other books on the shelf anymore heart xd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:41 pm
XD Your story made me giggle.

Aren't moms silly?  

Kami Llama

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:40 pm
KamiLlama
XD Your story made me giggle.

Aren't moms silly?

rofl heart

They are xd She also wants to take me to a bar for lesbians because I'm reading yaoi confused And she points at my BL posters going "OMG that's hot," "Have you ever been kissed like that?" Or "could I get that picture? I really want to show it to my friends! 4laugh "  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:04 pm
Oh wow....well my mom dose not care what I read, I mean I guess she would if I was younger,but I am 17 so she lets me read all the yaoi I want  

AndromedaM31

Fashionable Shopper

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Harlequin Hisakata

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:57 pm
My question is "Why did you point out the 18+ lable?" xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:51 pm
[ . D u b i o u s . ]
My question is "Why did you point out the 18+ lable?" xd

Because I already had it xd And of course I bought a different 18+ xd  

Graceful crisis

Nato_san

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:52 am
Graceful crisis

(I'm 15 ninja )
And I've been begging my mom for a shounen ai all week, I mean, when she's gonna leave me alone for an entire weekend she could atleast give me a shounen ai, right? (This is a spoiled kid talking)
So today when she got home from work, she handed me a bag and said "Look what I got you," with a big smile on her face.
I was shocked, frankly. It was "The art of loving", if you're familiar with this title you'd known that it's kinda dark, disturbing, graphic and not to mention HOT.

Me (Being shocked as I am): "Mom... it's 18+.. Mature audience only. Parental advisory..."

Mom: "HOMG, with buttsex?!?! I can't let you read that! Go down to the store and pick another! I demand you!"

Soo.. How come my mom didn't see the the big 18+ labels? Or the seductive front page? Or read on the back .. The fact that I already own the series is kinda funny xd Just today I'd reread it xd

She must be going blind xd I bet I don't have to hide my yaoi behind the other books on the shelf anymore heart xd

just telling ya she probobly wanted to get out of the store as fast as possible so she grabed the fist one she saw lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:03 pm
Graceful crisis

(I'm 15 ninja )

that was so funny lol
does your mom reallt say things like that lol  

jubilantmisery

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:07 pm
Nato_san
Graceful crisis

(I'm 15 ninja )

just telling ya she probobly wanted to get out of the store as fast as possible so she grabed the fist one she saw lol

Acutally she told me that she asked the storekeeper "Could you please show me some shounen ai for my 15 year old daughter" xp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:09 pm
jubilantmisery
Graceful crisis

(I'm 15 ninja )

that was so funny lol
does your mom reallt say things like that lol

It was a rough translation from Danish, but yes, she did say that xd
When she looks at my posters she sigh and ask "Woow.. have you ever been kissed liked that..?" with a dreamy expression eek

Graceful crisis

Kongouseki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:05 am
that's how it is when i get a manga or something. it has a BID parental advisory and i stick it right in front of my mom's face and she says nothing!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:28 am
Kongouseki
that's how it is when i get a manga or something. it has a BID parental advisory and i stick it right in front of my mom's face and she says nothing!

They just close their eyes and pretend we're still babies xd  

Graceful crisis

Tsuberries

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:56 pm
WOW. The only thing about this story that shocks me is that your Mom went out and bought you yaoi without caring.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:45 am
The Tsu-Tsu Berry
WOW. The only thing about this story that shocks me is that your Mom went out and bought you yaoi without caring.

Well, she did think it was only shounen ai xd sweatdrop  

Graceful crisis

ritsu chaos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:36 pm
Meh, I'm 18 and I buy yaoi/shounen-ai all the time XD My mom just looks at the covers and goes "wow... that girl kinda looks like a boy"

*giggles insanely*

I think she finally caught on when I brought home "Jazz"... On the cover there are two evident men biggrin She started asking me how "far" they go in the manga and I simply said, "Well... It's 18+"

mom: o_O  
[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games