Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Xenogears/saga]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

palindrome88

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:54 pm
Hmm, unless I missed it, we don't have a thread for Xenogears or Xenosaga. Since they are sort of in the same series, I'm putting them together here.
Alrighty, for those of you who are unfamiliar, Xenogears and Xenosaga are video games (and Xenosaga has an anime series too, but that's beside the point.) They are sci-fi RPGs with beautiful music, insanely complex plots and characters, beautiful music and more giant robots than you can shake a stick at. Not to mention TONS of relgious and philisohphical food for thought...this is some really heavy stuff, but if you're up for it, it's quite a ride!

And then of course we have the shonen-ai. With so many interesting characters, of course we've got tons of great ships. I mostly ship Bart/Billy, Fei/Id, Fei/Citan and Sig/Citan from Xenogears and Rubedo/Albedo/Nigredo, chaos/Canaan, Jr./chaos, Wilhelm/chaos and Jr./Allen (.....shut up. It's crack, but there is GOOD fic out there for them. And Allen needs some boy love too.)

I found some good AMVs for Rubedo/Albedo while on YouTube, so check 'em out. ...all yaoi except for the last one. No yaoi, but it was too damn awesome to pass by (KOS-MOS is just too cool for words) Oh, and some spoilerish stuff around, so be careful. 3nodding
Evertime We Touch
Broken
Believe
I Hate Everything About You - How very fitting for this ship. heart heart heart
Demonheart - KOS-MOS! I love her! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:20 pm
Xenogears will always be one of my all time favorite games. It rocks more than words can describe! :3 Xenosaga… well, I wasn’t particularly in love with it. I loved KOS-MOS but aside from that the game did nothing for me. I didn’t even buy the second game. >.> Can’t wait for the game that concentrates of Sigurd and the rest. ><

Which leads to my favorite pairing. Sigurd/Ramsus. They are so much awesome together. :3 I like Billy/Bart too and Bart/Fei as well. I know they’re good friends but parts of me want to see them do naughty things to each other. >3  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games