-+-+[Page 1]
[Post 1] --> Table of Contents
[Post 2] --> The Silky Slimes
[Post 3] --> Reserved
[Post 4] --> Journal Entry #1 - Boo...!/Introduction
[Post 5] --> Journal Entry #2 - Boo...!/Morning of the Fair
[Post 6] --> Journal Entry #3 - Boo...!/The Disappointment
[Post 7] --> Journal Entry #4 - Thanks...!/Introduction

Reminder to self: 5 Sentences = 1 point.

Note to Post Counter (DragonBound): I have made all the Point Notes white,
so please highlight the bottom right hand corner of the post to see them.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:53 pm
User Image

Original Order Thread
| Link | Birthdate | Type | Name |
| Link | o4-22-o7 | Blue | Bleu |
| Link | o4-22-o7 | Pink | Penk |
| Link | o4-22-o7 | Black | Blak |
| Link | o4-22-o7 | Green | Grean |
| Link | o4-22-o7 | Red | Reda |

Breeding Lab Thread
      | Link | oo-oo-oo | ...... | ...... |

Limited Order Threads
| Link | o9-25-o6 | Pumpkin | Boo! |
| Link | o9-25-o6 | Candy Corn | Boo...! |
| Link | 1o-22-o6 | Witch | [.Boo!.] |
| Link | 11-16-o6 | Pilgrim | Thanks...! |
| Link | 11-16-o6 | Indian | ...Giving! |
| Link | 12-21-o6 | SS1 2k6 | None |
| Link | 12-21-o6 | SS2 2k6 | None |

chewyurfood

7,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

chewyurfood

7,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:27 pm
User Image

Name of Male Slime: Blak
      Username of Owner: chewyurfood
      Link to Male Slime: Black Male

Name of Female Slime: Reda
      Link to Female Slime: Red Female

Username of Baby's Future Owner: chewyurfood

---

Name of Male Slime: Bleu
      Link to Male Slime: Blue Male

Name of Female Slime: Grean
      Link to Female Slime: Green Female

---

Name of Male Slime: Grean
      Link to Male Slime: Grean Male

Name of Female Slime: Penk
      Link to Female Slime: Pink Female

---

Name of Male Slime: Grean
      Link to Male Slime: Green Male

Name of Female Slime: Penk
      Link to Female Slime: Pink Female

---

]Name of Male Slime: Grean
      Link to Male Slime: Grean

Name of Female Slime: O-Range
      Link to Female Slime: O-Range

Fire:Black Male/Red Female....Shiney: Black Male/Pink Female....Water: Green Male/Blue Female... Earth: Green Male/Pink Female

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:56 pm
User Image

A "If My Slime Were Smart..." Entry
| Boo...! | Candy Corn |o9-25-o6 |

09-27-06
Dear Journal,

I don't know what I'll do if my brother finds this journal, so I've taken several (being a relative term) precautions to insure that he won't find this. If he decides to open the drawer I've put this in, he will be rewarded with 10 water balloons thrown in his gut. (Yippe!) Then, an alarm will be sounded, thereby notifying me of his deed. A net will be thrown over the drawer, and... Anyways, after about 68 more "traps" the journal will, failing to be kept private, burn into flames. And I'll just start another one. XD

Now, I guess I should talk about what happened before I decided to start this journal. A little bit of background information I guess... First off, I live with my friend Chewyurfood, but I get to call him Chewy (his nickname)! He's been looking after me ever since he found me, my sister and my brother in his door way last Halloween. Apparently we were dropped off there by someone unwilling to take care of us. Chewy says that when he found us, we were wearing our Halloween-themed hats, so I've kept it on as a memento of that day.

Oh! I have to hurry and finish this entry up. I have to wake up early tomorrow. It's going to be a big day... We're going to the carnival!

Signing off!
Boo...!
Total Points: 03

chewyurfood

7,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

chewyurfood

7,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:57 pm
User Image

10-01-06
Morning
Dear Journal,

Today I woke up EXTRA early in anticipation of the fair, even Chewy wasn't even up yet! I more or less, speeded through brushing my teeth and other daily actions. (Yes, I do have teeth! Wait, do I? Guess I should go ask Meriko...) When I sat down to eat breakfast, it was only 5:01 AM. I was so excited, I could barely eat my breakfast. In fact, I more or less just fiddled around with the chewy, soft pancakes. Chewy said that I'd regret not finishing breakfast though. He better be wrong! We're on our way to the Annual Gaia Fair as I write this down. Thank goodness that Boo! isn't coming, or I'd have to refrain from adding this entry. Sadly, [.Boo.] isn't coming either. I'm going to put in another entry when I get back about the fair. I wonder what I'll find there? Hopefully something interesting...

See 'ya next time!
Boo...!

Total Points: 03

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:58 pm
User Image

10-01-06
Dear Journal,

Well, the fair was probably the worst place that I've ever gone to. It was horrible! Nothing else on earth could possibly be worse...

When we arrived at the ticketing counter, we found five lines. One was for "Groups," another was for "Rich People," and the last three were for "Normal People/Slimes." There was no line in existance at the first two counters, though. However, the other three lines were long! We ran to the counter marked "Normal People/Slimes #1" and slid in the line. After a good thirty minutes of waiting in line, a man wearing a spotted blue coat with a nametag that read, "Customer Affairs: J. J." took out a bright red sign that informed all who bothered to read it, everyone, that the counter was closed. And he placed it, where we feared he would put it, on the counter. We ended up moving to another line that had increased in length since there were now only two Normal People/Slime lines.

After paying $8.99 for one human and $6.49 for on slime, we entered the fair. To tell you the truth there was anything of interest there. In fact, it was apalling! There were two shacks placed side by side and one portable restroom. Upon inspection of the restroom, it was determined that it was unsanitary. The shacks were no better. They were built out of brittle straw. One sold toilet paper, and the other sold dried up beetle soup.

We left in disgust having been disappointed about the fair. Chewy says that maybe we'll go to a theme park next time. But he'll check to make sure that it's a good theme park first. XD

Sincerely,
Boo...!

Reminder: Halloween's coming.
Remember to remind Chewy to buy candy.
Beg Chewy to buy Candy Corn.
Total Points: 05

chewyurfood

7,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

chewyurfood

7,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:58 pm
User Image

| Thanks...! | Pilgrim |11-16-o6 |

11-19-o6
Dear Journal,

It's been over a year now since I've written in my journal and started college. In fact, glancing at my prior entries brings back magnitudes of memories. The most memorable being my two younger siblings and my older brother. Today, as I woke up, I felt an odd desire to record my thoughts and feelings. Of course now, when I actually sit down and begin to write, I don't know where to start. Perhaps I should start with school?

The school year has just started but already it has been stressful and a tad embarassing. I accidentally dropped all my papers on my professor's head. She said it that it was okay, but then... I'm just going to skip to something more cheerful now. I'm going to write something more pleasant to take my mind off of... Well, never mind.

"Once upon a time in a faraway place in a faraway time, there lived a giant snowman. The snowman ate all the ice cream in the world. He constantly ate ice cream until one day he exploded. Different flavors of ice cream burst rained down. The townspeople were happy. They gorged themselves with ice cream. The ice cream rain never ran out. In summary, they lived happily ever after."

Which reminds me, I need to bring ice cream to our family Thanksgiving dinner. Maybe I'll bring the new soda flavored kind?

Thanks...!

Total Points: 04

Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces