Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What if?? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Major_Motoku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:21 pm
I'm gonna ask various what if questions, and you tell me what you think the answer is! once in a while, i'll throw in a prize, a surprise for random answers!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

first one:
What if you were your favorite anime character?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:22 pm
Well,most of them are violence...well...If I was in a fictional world as my favourite anime character,I suppose I'd go chop evil baddies with an overly sized weapon,that defies logic that a puny boy can even carry such a heavy weapon. Eventually,kill the main source of evil,peace is brought to the world,the end. OR I can always team up with the evil guys and fool them and make them my underlings while I rule the world. Afterall,evil is stupid. xd  

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Boraxis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:13 am
If I were my favorite character(which is Haru, in Groove Adventure Rave), I would abuse my Ten Commandments. But every now and then I might just help other people out. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:07 am
if i were my fav anime character, i would probably... (oh, by the way, it's an anime game with a guy called Lyon)
i would probably want to reverse what i had done to destroy my homeland, tell her that i'm sorry for all i've done wrong, reverse my death (although it was my own fault) and tell her how much i cared for her.

i would try to fix up everything that i did to cause tragedy so that i could rest in peace, knowing that my people were happy...  

DudeOnSkateboard

[[Insane.Perfection]]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:22 pm
If I were my favorite anime character, Kurama, I'd probably be the oposite in personality. A hypre Kurama would be very scary indeed...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:59 pm
I'd kill everyone I hate then rule an empire.  

VampireRioki

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:39 pm
Hmm,hard to choose for me which of my favourite anime character I would be or "possess" at least...Ooo,Maybe One Piece. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:07 pm
i'd flip my hair all the time...anime has the best hair >w<  

iridescentdreamer_13

darkdark7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:11 pm
i would spend all day making sexy poses in the mirror^^ xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:06 pm
I would get lots of sword practice in?  

moonmage82

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:13 pm
If I where Sango from InuYasha I would knock off Naraku's head with my Hirikotsu, hit it with a chain-scyth as it was flying away, then drag it down & plant my sword, in it killing him once & for all, so I could have my brother back. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:17 pm
I would drink most of the time and make evil schemes to take over the empire!  

Ice Apprentice

ChanceOfRayne

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:34 pm
I would run around screaming... "This world is made of... LOVE AND PEACE!".  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:18 am
if i was cagalli from gundam seed i would never leave athrun's side xp  

ayamatta-namida

Adam Mongoose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:49 am
If I where to be placed in my favorite anime, as my favorite character, I would die, a horrible agonizing death. Because, lets face it, Me, from the real world I have no real experience with piloting 10 story mecha, casting magic spells on a whim, or running around the galaxy with a bevy of love starved femmes... ((Just to hint at a few....)) Any way you slice it, you drop me into those situations, and I die, quickly, horribly, and most likely extremely comically.........  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff