• Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:10 pm
Mr. Jones
batousai
Teh Dooky
batousai
it's amazing how easily some people can talk sh*t,because they know i can't just reach through the monitor and break their jaws. 4laugh

Who the ******** are you talking to?
well,mr.jones,guardian,and YOU now 3nodding (which is probably mr.jones mule)
That's my ****** you're talkin' s**t to mad Not my mule.

batousai
Mr. Jones
batousai
Mr. Jones
batousai
this coming from a dude that just let his friend call him N.I.G.G.E.R 4laugh btw-if you look a couple of pages back,you'd see that your friend was being a dickhead long before i jumped in to help my girl
xd xd xd

Jesus. ******** must be your middle name.
no matter what trick you just played,you just said a really derrogatory term,which now views me to look at you as a racist....gaia does'nt need racists..
Make that 'Shallow ******** Lacking Insight' 3nodding

Could it not be that my Negro was indeed previously aware that I call him '******'? Possibly as a term of endearment? surprised

****** might be his name, but you're rapidly attaining the status of one mad
friend or not,using the word as freely as you use it,spelling it the way you spell it,then calling me it marks it a racist insult in my(and everyone else's book).gaia does'nt need that

@EVERYONE-i hope you all read that..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:33 pm
He is just racist and stupid just ignore him.
He or she has bad manners and swears a little too much, that just shows their immaturity.  

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Guardian of Fire 666

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:30 pm
Oh my god.
Dude, Mr. Jones, is NOT racist. It's just the way that he talks. He doesn't mean anything bad by it. Look, I know him pretty well. sweatdrop He is NOT racist. But, he does joke a lot.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:35 pm
P.S. I remembering seeing that convo in the thread, thus I am being a fair witness. xp  

Guardian of Fire 666

Azure Alex

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:56 pm
*shakes head and walks away* rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:21 am
I don't think he's a racist but I think he has bad attitude and provokes people. But then again I don't know him.  

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

Dragoom

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:31 am
Personal opinion kicking in here, but I'm inclined to believe this is leaning on the side of being over-sensitive. It'd be like me getting worked up every time someone makes an Irish joke.

Honestly, after speaking to Mr Jones in the past, and having seen him around, I don't think he's a racist, it's just his way of talking. If you choose to take offense to that, congratulations, you're going to take offense to a whole lotta unnecessary topics in your life, because the fact is that in modern society... No one gives a damn. Might be an Australian thing (Irish Australian for those playing at home), but we tend to be rather relaxed in our language, and it forsters a much better relationship when you're not scanning everything everyone else says for political correctness.

I've dropped my 2c, I'ma return to lurking now mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:40 pm
judging from the the stuff he said i think he just got a really bad attitude towards ppl, dun really think it's racist  

raul00776

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:04 pm
raul00776
judging from the the stuff he said i think he just got a really bad attitude towards ppl, dun really think it's racist
neutral there were more comments of his i decided to leave out...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:49 pm
stare he's just speaking his mind. i know some blacks that don't care about it since it's juat a word.  

[Master of All]

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:32 pm
it is true that Mr. Jones is simply speaking his mind and, as americans, that is one of our rights. We can't force a man to submit to our views and to persecute him publicly is really uncalled for. At the same time though, Bats was offended by what ol boy had to say and he exercised his right to tell mr. jones how he felt. To be called a racist is not a derogatory term and the simple fact of the matter is, he portrayed himself to be one, a bigot at the very least, by using that word so freely. Yes there are black individuals who do not care if they are called that, but i dare you to call them the N word with malice and hate in your heart. i gurantee you will get punched out simply because it is hardwired in our psyche to automatically take offense to that term given in that respect. That term is is a throwback to a time where we african americans, as a people, were persecuted for being different and even though i personally didn't have to experience it, the fact that my MOTHER had to is ridiculous. To be told you are not a person, that you are property is demeaning and wrong. to be told, hey you can be a person but only three quarters, is wrong. to be forced to eat outside and exit threough backdoors is wrong. I am by no means condoning what Bats is doing here because i believe in honest and open expression in any capacity but at the very same time, what i find most disturbing about their exchange is the total attack Jones set out upon Bats. essentially, he assaulted him verbally and tried repreimand him with bullying comments into submission. Pot shots like "********" and ''Shallow ******** Lacking Insight'' essentially fuel the bigot statement from earlier. these are the tactics used by the slave owners to keep us in fear and bound to their will. if they speak out, smack them down. i do not know mr. jones, i can only go off of this conversation but to read this makes me think he is a bigot simply because of his choice of actions. he could have very well decided not to pursue this avenue and checked back the few pages necessary to avoid this conflict but no, staright to the defense of a word that harbors such rage and disrespect toward an entire people. That right there may not be acist but it damn sure is bigoted and ignorant. Also, for the record, no self respecting, african american parent would ever name their child ******. that is just asinine.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:03 pm
Everyone needs to calm down and eat waffles 3nodding blaugh Also how can one be racist since there is only one race. The human race. If he should be called anything I believe Ethnicist would be proper. And don't think i'm calling him that i just want people to be happy and eat my wonderful waffles blaugh  

Nale
Crew

Leon_The_Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:13 am
personally, I think everyone should just calm down. Whats the point of arguing about this anyways? it's like the special olympics... even if you win, you are still retarded.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:40 pm
Smokey5000
it is true that Mr. Jones is simply speaking his mind and, as americans, that is one of our rights. We can't force a man to submit to our views and to persecute him publicly is really uncalled for. At the same time though, Bats was offended by what ol boy had to say and he exercised his right to tell mr. jones how he felt. To be called a racist is not a derogatory term and the simple fact of the matter is, he portrayed himself to be one, a bigot at the very least, by using that word so freely. Yes there are black individuals who do not care if they are called that, but i dare you to call them the N word with malice and hate in your heart. i gurantee you will get punched out simply because it is hardwired in our psyche to automatically take offense to that term given in that respect. That term is is a throwback to a time where we african americans, as a people, were persecuted for being different and even though i personally didn't have to experience it, the fact that my MOTHER had to is ridiculous. To be told you are not a person, that you are property is demeaning and wrong. to be told, hey you can be a person but only three quarters, is wrong. to be forced to eat outside and exit threough backdoors is wrong. I am by no means condoning what Bats is doing here because i believe in honest and open expression in any capacity but at the very same time, what i find most disturbing about their exchange is the total attack Jones set out upon Bats. essentially, he assaulted him verbally and tried repreimand him with bullying comments into submission. Pot shots like "********" and ''Shallow ******** Lacking Insight'' essentially fuel the bigot statement from earlier. these are the tactics used by the slave owners to keep us in fear and bound to their will. if they speak out, smack them down. i do not know mr. jones, i can only go off of this conversation but to read this makes me think he is a bigot simply because of his choice of actions. he could have very well decided not to pursue this avenue and checked back the few pages necessary to avoid this conflict but no, staright to the defense of a word that harbors such rage and disrespect toward an entire people. That right there may not be acist but it damn sure is bigoted and ignorant. Also, for the record, no self respecting, african american parent would ever name their child ******. that is just asinine.
^^ i miss my bro  

OoChIcKeNoO

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:41 pm
Leon_The_Legendary
personally, I think everyone should just calm down. Whats the point of arguing about this anyways? it's like the special olympics... even if you win, you are still retarded.
**smacks u upside the head with the dictionary** stressed  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces