Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
guys i need some ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll!!
  banana
  circle
  pole whore
View Results

pookiesma

1,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:29 pm
so karla has taken it upon herself to write a slash fic {yet again}in hopes of finishing it {maybe} and she needs some help from creative peoples with creative minds that can conjour up stuff.
so the deallies ish i need a situations that leads to -one thing led to another-
i thought of some but i no likey them so much

so some back ground on the storie'
+ main characters: a prince {elliot for now ....about 14} adrien {prince's manservant thing...16-18}
+ what has happened so far: the prince is completly infatuated by this voice he's convinced is in his head. when he finds out that this voice has been coming from adrien{someone he's never noticed at all} adrien becomes his obssesion. adrien right now is completly indifferent. the prince has been set on date with yet another girl from another high court, in hopes of building a new alliance between the two lands. like always the prince sees the day as a waste and caps it off with a worthless ********.
+ what i need help with: any suggestions on a situation that could lead to -stuff- going on between the prince and adrien  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:26 am
That sounds like a really nice, I'm trying to think of some that would help your story, but nothing comes to mind, Argh, I hate it when my brain scrambles to come up with something. Maybe if I get something later on I'll post it. sweatdrop  

Kurushime

Winged Demon

10,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Foxboy_34

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:06 pm
All of the above  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:45 am
Cute idea! Hmm... I dunno. Is Adrien going with him on this date? (I mean is the Prince travelling to the girl's kingdom for this?) If so maybe the court there treats Adrien like dirt (the whole "he's a servant so it doesn't matter" thing) forcing the Prince to reveal more emotion than he probably wants to.

So Adrien starts to see him in a new light (that's he's not just selfish and stuck-up, and so on - assuming he was in your story... sweatdrop Prince's tend to be, don't they?)... And now I've burnt myself out. But, yeah, stuff like that. smile

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items