Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Manga][Yorozuya/Satisfaction Guaranteed] Shounen-ai or not?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yorozuya?
  Shounen-ai!
  Friends!
View Results

Reyire Alexander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:38 pm
A friend lent me "Yorozuya Toukaidou Honpo" and I started reading it today and I really like it. Of course here in America, Tokyopop decided to call it "Satisfaction Guaranteed". It has many slashy hints throughout what I've read of the first volume and I'm really interested in it! biggrin Personally, I prefer slashy romance/friendship love to hardcore/sex yaoi manga, so heh. I think perhaps I may buy my own copy. That's just me though.

So, yaoi friends! If you've read this (or are interested), give me your opinion on it. Shounen-ai or not?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:07 pm
I can totally see the slashiness in that series. Yummy yaoi thoughts already run through my head. I usually only read cute series like that if there is some sort of yaoi in it...then again, there is yaoi potential in every series that has 2 guys as the main character. Can't wait for V4.  

Strausser

Nellynae

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:33 pm
My friend let me borrow them and read them all and yes, I see the slashyness everywhere in this series. I like it since I don't normally read things quite like it, so it's a fun change from my usual.... x)  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games