Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
My god! We've been REPORTED! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

But *why?*
  We've been converting children to our evil ways!
  They're just jealous of our fashion sense.
  Our threads were spooking them silly.
  God only knows!
View Results

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:08 pm
I just clicked on the Report button by mistake. The result? "A report has already been submitted for this guild."

Yup, seems our innocent little corner of Gaia got reported. I'm not holding my breath for a smackdown, because I've seen no TOS violations in here. But really, why report nice, sweet, mild-mannered little us?

eek I'm stumped.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:23 pm
I think I've accidently hit the report button a few times myself. They really should make it a bit harder to report an entire guild.
I think it should be set up more like the post reports where you identify why you are reporting a post.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:45 pm
Really? You don't have to explain why you're reporting a guild? I've never had to do it, and I just assumed it worked like thread and post reports.

This explains everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:48 pm
Veruniel
Really? You don't have to explain why you're reporting a guild? I've never had to do it, and I just assumed it worked like thread and post reports.

This explains everything.

*nods* Which is why i think it's silly to have the report button grouped with the other buttons.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

trampyre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:14 am
Veruniel
I just clicked on the Report button by mistake. The result? "A report has already been submitted for this guild."

Yup, seems our innocent little corner of Gaia got reported. I'm not holding my breath for a smackdown, because I've seen no TOS violations in here. But really, why report nice, sweet, mild-mannered little us?

eek I'm stumped.

They may have made a mistake too. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:12 pm
*Has done that at least once in every guild*
I do think they should hav a button somewhere else with a form you have to fill out.

Each time I accidently press that stupid button I have a mini heart attack.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:59 pm
That button is not an ACTUAL report button all it is is like a "CHECK THIS OUT" button it wont ban the guild but simply tell a mod "plz look at this guild" if theres no ToS violation nothing happens lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:28 pm
Yeah. There's no way the mods would delete a guild without checking it out. There'd be too many accidents and too many people getting steamed up about small things.

I wouldn't mind the button being where it is if clicking it got you a form and an "are you sure you want to send this?" As it is... well, I've got a squirrelly mouse and sometimes my hand slips. xp

Yup. Gotta get a track ball.  

Veruniel
Crew

mildlycrazy13

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:22 pm
I've done that many times too. I think it comes up every time you click it. As long as we didn't violate anything the mods won't do anything. Someone should write to Gaia or something and make them change that. It's so annoying and you report a guild without wanting to.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:00 pm
...this may cause a problem  

Fux this account

scott the archangel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:38 am
it happens to everyone and well even have done it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:04 am
i doubt that anyone one or the guild will get in trouble so chill dude  

Exodus2

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:35 pm
Veruniel

eek I'm stumped.

WHAT! * pulls out a sword* who did Im hunting acroos the fair land of gaia twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:23 pm
HA! This is the first topic I saw right after I made that same mistake. ALL guilds probably get reported by someone immature enough to report the merely because they disagree with them. ^^;

Or maybe the first person who reported the Guild also made the same mistake we did. XD

tetrasmaster

x Vandalize x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:16 pm
It could've been an accident or they're just jealous that we have the coolest guild on here......... twisted  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff