Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Asian vs. Blonde: who wins in the classroom? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

read the first post. do you agree?
yes!
61%
 61%  [ 102 ]
no!
33%
 33%  [ 56 ]
im not asian, i would not know ^^
4%
 4%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 166

Love Plushi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:42 am
Do you ever get the feeling at least one of your teachers are being nicer to blonded people than you (if youre asian)?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:03 am
I agree  

x-Hitokiri-x

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Jhay-R

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:09 am
More often then not, I've had american teachers.... At least in 3rd, and 8th grade I had Asian teachers...
Now, I'm in a school that's predominately Asian, so I can't really say. From what I can remember, however, my teachers didn't really favor blonde people. My Filipino teacher was really close with the Filipino students in his class, along with all the rest, but, can't really say anything for the blondies...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:30 am
well im in an asian school so ive got no idea... xd  

makarian

Love Plushi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:46 pm
man you guys all get to be in asian schools... i want to be in one... unfortunately that would aslo leave behind one blonde person thats actually my friend....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:08 pm
[ kozume-chan ]
Do you ever get the feeling at least one of your teachers are being nicer to blonded people than you (if youre asian)?

well.. no..
cuz the blondes here are all bitchy nd teachers actually do like us asians better. =] thank god they do

hami banami

Azn Fcuk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:10 pm
I just get the feeling that my teachers are nicer to female students.

Perverts.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:29 pm
Azn Fcuk

Perverts.

lol  

`le P O C K Y.

[Queen of Spades]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:58 pm
Yes they do. I'm the only asian in my L.A. class. All the asians are in honors GT or in regular. I'm just in honors. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:06 pm
`le P O C K Y.
Azn Fcuk

Perverts.

lol

o.o;;;
heh... i only have one guy teacher x3
unless you mean....  

Love Plushi

Lay-San

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:16 pm
not really. most of my teachers r white...and they r hella nice to azns...especally my 8th grade english teacher. he was REALLY nice to azns[mainly girls..]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

To be honest, I never had an Asian teacher, but I know it happened white teachers would act racist with me.

Wouldn't you find it racist that you're teacher lets all white students go to the washroom or whatever, but not an Asian or any others people from different races? Or call you "Hey you, Chinese."?

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

john douangpanya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:01 pm
yeah its really weyrd hahaahahahah and i go to a white school which is very horrible hahaahah im going back to my old school tho  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:21 pm
i get this alot in my English Honors class, cause theres only like 4 asians in my class and we have 18 ppl altogether.
so everytime my teacher asks us a question, an asian and a blonde raises their hand so the blonde gets picked. but then when the asian answers, it turns out to be wrong stare  

Michie`s Flips Inc.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces