Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Avatar Forum
Angelic Halo . . . anyone know a potential seller or price?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halos?
  Like anyone would sell them!
  Good luck.
  Halos? <n00b>
  Dunno
  I know somone!
View Results

AuronT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:33 pm
Okay I've decied to start seriously working on my dream avi. I am confident that gaia will eventually come out with something that I can make my 3rd set of black wings from, so I am looking for a realistic price range of what the angelic halo would be at. Does anyone have a clue?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:37 pm
Oh and give me a rate, current rough of my dream avi versu my current avi pls.  

AuronT

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:01 pm
If you seriously wish to quest the angelic halo, I wish you much luck.

Keep in mind that the angelic halo was the first donation item and that there's only around 32 active angelic halos. But people with halos have been banned since that count~ which drops the number of halos...
Halo sales do pop up every now and then. =]

I must admit that at the moment, I'm blanking on the actual price of the halo, and I'd hate to give you a wrong estimate. I know that halos were once going for about 250 million gold. I don't know if the price has risen or fallen since then...
Edit: In my lurkings I've found that the halo was priced around 145-245+ million as of around last April at the earliest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:33 pm
What they said is true. It's going to be quite hard to get that Halo, until about next August when the Quest system will finally be done and there will be a possible Halo quest. (Would take forever that way, though.) I think your best bet is to save up at least 300mil then go about PMing some of those who own Halo's.

I wish you luck~!

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

Minikaru-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:53 am
I for one hope that there isn't a Halo quest available. I don't want to be a downer or anything, but people got those halo's because they wanted to help Gaia, not just get monthly items. They should be able to stand out in the crowd.

I wish you luck on your quest! I hope everything works out for you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:16 pm
Ah~ yeah~ I'm torn on that topic. I've heard someone bringit up before where the angelic halo is the one true "donation item" because after that everyone knew they would get items in return.
So~ I guess there shouldn't be a quest in that regard~

But~ I also think that it's not fair that people can't get specific items just because they joined too late. Many people who are joining now probably will never make gold fast enough to keep up with inflation on the expensive monthly collectibles. Not unless they donate large amounts of money or play the artificial inflation game...
I support the rerelease of items through quests. Quests that will take a while to complete so that the item still holds meaning to the Quester. n.n

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200