Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:08 pm
Greetings to all new members!

This part of the Guild forums is essentially for chitchat...basically chatter about anything you want here with the other members. Of course, this is also where you want to introduce yourself and post about your favorite Highlander Immortal...remember Rule Number 1 on the Guild Homepage. biggrin

Other than that, enjoy the guild and have fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:23 am
the asian guy from the fourth movie is my favirote...And i am Diake an immortal and i look like my avi...and i currently have 200 kills to get to the gathering...  

Diake

Kug

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:55 am
I don't have a favorite Highlander really, I love the idea, the world and the mythos.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:33 pm
It's nice to be here. I have been a fan of Highlander since the first movie. I am especially found of the Duncan MacLeod series. i would have to say that when it comes to my favorite Immortal, it's a tie between Methos and Darius.

Son of Beren

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:57 pm
Welcome, Son of Beren! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:31 pm
hello...I am theonemacleod. i became a fan of Highlander when i was younger, and love it still today. I was very excited to have found this guild, and thank you for accepting me.

My favorite immortal...Duncan Macleod of course! Why? YOU TELL ME WHY NOT!!

"There can be only ONE!"  

TheOneMacLeod

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:55 am
Good to see you, MacLeod. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:57 am
*blink* ello? don't go around yelling though sweets, might not be the wisest thing to do, but otherwise yeah, hi, welcome and all that stuff.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

John Reid_The Lone Ranger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:31 pm
Hello, I am Duncan Macleod_xx of the clan Macleod. My favorite immortals are both Connor & Duncan Macleod.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:54 pm
Hello im Haisu Kure but you can all call me Kure. Im around 600 years old. My first death was the age of 16 but lucky for me i looked older than i was.

My favorite immortal is Colin MaCleod from the Search for vengeance Movie. Not only is he excelent fighter and immortal but he appears to have super strength ,endurance and determination (he chased marcus for 2000 years).  

Haisu Kure

Kratos Krisna

2,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:02 pm
My username is Kratos Krisna, but for the purposes of this Guild you may call me Edmond MacDonnel of the Clan MacDonnel. In mortal Life I had the name Adrien Beaulieu and my extensive life history will be explained in my profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:39 pm
Kratos Krisna
My username is Kratos Krisna, but for the purposes of this Guild you may call me Edmond MacDonnel of the Clan MacDonnel. In mortal Life I had the name Adrien Beaulieu and my extensive life history will be explained in my profile.

Welcome, MacDonnel. Good to see you got in to join us!  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

xXMusic-Feeds-My-Soul94Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:15 pm
Hello I'm Amanda *waves*
But please call me Hope, for it is my middle name and I like it a lot better.
Um..My favorite Immortal has to be Duncan because 1. I think he is kinda cute...ahaha.....and 2. I just like his attitude. Uhm....I love listening to music, and I am very good at writing stories. Any questions? Comment me biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:56 pm
Welcome aboard! You've caught us in the middle of adding and editing the forums, so try not to get lost in the miasma as threads are moved back where they're supposed to be. smile Feel free to join in any of the roleplay or discussion threads while you're at it.  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

The Gathering: A Highlander Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas