View Results

cynicalspiritvalea

Wheezing Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:29 am
Well my friend Dan and I, dan being the biggest ska fiend I know, were at camp and were just like can you skank to any song. And we proceeded at the dance to do so. What do you think? Can you skank to any song, or is it morally corrupt to do that?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:10 pm
i would and i do

i find it entertaining people people going wtf are you doing?  

Canada3952

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:43 pm
Well, I don't really skank to every song.

But if I am at a school dance, and they are playing rap or something, I kind of take some of my ska dance moves, and change them a bit to fit rap.
So instead of skanking, I'll would be swaying to the beat, and using more of my upperbody  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:33 am
At my high school prom, they were playing a bunch of Micheal Jackson and country. My date and I were bored, so we skanked to that.  

annerbelle

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:00 pm
King Of The Ska

But if I am at a school dance, and they are playing rap or something, I kind of take some of my ska dance moves, and change them a bit to fit rap.
So instead of skanking, I'll would be swaying to the beat, and using more of my upperbody

Ditto me and My Gf kinda Skanked to Kelly Clarkson(sp) too xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:24 pm
Anarchy-x
King Of The Ska

Ditto me and My Gf kinda Skanked to Kelly Clarkson(sp) too xd

awesome for improvisation  

cynicalspiritvalea

Wheezing Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KeasbeyNightslvr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:31 pm
chhh i do it anyways.
me nd one of my best friends skank to the libertines [indie band] cuz they can get so hyper its beyond comprehension so we just skank and its all good ^^

in my opinion, if everyone just skanked it would save the world.

but then again, i end up thinking everything that i like will end up saving the world somehow, so i may be wrong whee

p.s. if you get pissed off at my illiterateness im sorry, i just could care less 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:52 am
You CAN skank to anything, but then the ska enthusiasts (sp?) who think you only skank to ska, and ska alone but in and disown you.

I, for one, don't. Not only becuase i'm one of the maybe five total people in virginia who actually listen to ska, know what ska is, and know what the term 'skanking' means. I just prefer to not get beat up by the 'cool kids.'

But this is my last year here, and I got the school to play Catch22's version of 'One love.'  

[ADx] Peloidra Shakai

Ocean_Sky_Twillight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:28 am
you skank to just about everything and i do xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:52 pm
i cant get the hang of skanking. i keep messing up cuz i cant get down the alternating part er w/e of the newer stuff. skanking to any song tho.... id personally stick to ska songs, but my friends claim to have skanked to a panic at the disco song  

AnarchyXCore

Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff