Walter C. Dornez
  Incognito
  Intera Wingates Hellsing
  Seras Victoria
View Results

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:37 pm
If you wish to Apply for this first you need to:

1/ Know that I am Arucard and noone else can be him but me.

2/ PM me which character you would like to be(If it is an O.C please email me his App.(Don't try to act dumb you know how a charcter profile should look. But for those who dont))

Name:
Appereance:
Biography:
Aliance: Good, Evil or neutral
Please always remember that this is a Hellsing RP. Remember what its about when you think of applying dome angel or demon. in the story of hellsing there are only gouls Vamps and humans so work with that.

3/ This is the most important rule of them all! Please don't apply if you don't know what the hell Hellsing is!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:08 pm
i sent something  

Nightshade_Wulf

vampirelilly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:46 pm
hello anyone here i'm Sara 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:14 pm
I guess we Can start with this^^ what does everyone here say!?  

Zeramir

vampirelilly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:17 pm
yay finally blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:26 pm
Alucard walked alone along a deserted road. Trees populated the sides of this dust path and the blood red full moon was the only thing illuminating everything. Alucard stopped his pace and looked at the moon as the breeze picked up and blew his hair with the rythim of the breezes current. Alucard put his Glasses in place and muttered."It seems like tonight will be quite interesting...the blood red moon always gets me hungry..." He picked his voices volume almost shouting."Turn security to level 3 power restraint should be at less than A type for this is what Hellsing organization sees my target as! In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation...Amen..."  

Zeramir

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:51 am
Kat Kurai was sitting on a bulding staring up at the moon, "Red moon tonight." She liked her fangs, "Time for a feast I think..." She hopped from the building and began to walk the streets.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:45 pm
Alucard Walked into the city and started looking around. After a while he dissapeared.  

Zeramir

vampirelilly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:03 pm
*looks at the red moon* whats with all the red moons latelly there staring to scared me *walks down the street but not on duty*i would why*doesn't watch where i'm going and dosen't care cause i have a gun with me*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:04 pm
Alucard dissapeared and apeared by Seras for just a second."Go to the square police girl...a mission has been officially issued."He dissapeared into a dark portal once again and appeared at the said city square looking at this same moon.  

Zeramir

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:39 pm
Kat was still walking after taking a drink of blood from an unknowing child.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:02 pm
*looks around for the voice but sees nothing*i better go see whats going on *runs to the square and when i get there i look around*looks like everything is good here but i better wait and see if something happens*leans on a lightpost and keeps a eye out on everything around her*  

vampirelilly

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:35 pm
Alucard appeard behind her and sniffed at her hair after dissapearing and reapearing 8 feet in front of her."Some vamp is going around killing young boys...Integra has called me down here to look around..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:22 pm
i'v herd touse stories *graps gun* and i'm ready to take then or it on  

vampirelilly

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:31 am
Walking around and hops onto a roof top, "Hmm...child's blood is delicious.....I wish I could get it more often."  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff