Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrazyDriver101

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:20 pm
Hiyaz People XD I just wanted to post something and well I'm not too sure if people will actually respond or something. But here I go anyways,

I just love the show Knowledge Sponge XD It's just soooo interesting and entertaining. Oh and I watched one and found out ridiculous and very surprising facts and loved it. <3

Oh and I watched this show and I forgot what it's called but it was pretty funny! It was a game/entertaiment show and there are five talent (actor) or singer males and five talent (actress) or singer females and they go against each other in each rounds and different activities and stuff.

Like... name the singers or group who are named after animals! or get the song right and sing it in correct beat, lyric and (forgot what the last one was)

Anyways just talk about your favorite show and stuff. XD I'd really like to know what show is fun to watch so I could watch it as well as everyone else.

(If this is a repeat thread please PM me. I'd appreciate it XD)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:25 pm
hmmm. . . never heard of it. . .  

[schizophrenic]

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:22 pm
so have i... where did you get this?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:45 pm
You watch KBS mostly, yes? xD

I like to watch Sponge. xD It rather entertaining.

And about the 5 male celebs and 5 female celebs playing against each other game is called The Family Game Show or 가족오락관 in Korean. I personally enjoy the 따로 따로 스피드 게임/Separate Speed Game part of that show where. xD It's damn funny seeing the celebs act out the word.

Other KBS shows I also enjoy watching 노벨의 식탁/Nobel's Table, 상상프러스/Roundtable Plus (I love the nicknames that come up. xD), 비타민/Vitamin (Tamin is very cute. x3), 좋은사람 소개시켜줘/Match me if You Can, 파워비디오/Power Video (esp. NG Party), 해피선데이/Happy Sunday, 해피 투게더 프렌즈/Happy Together Friends, 위기탈출 넘버원/Safety First, 스타골든벨/Star Golden Bell, 윤도현의 러브레터/Yoon Do Hyun's Loveletter, 보물찾기/Hunt for Value, Gag Concert, 연예가중게/Entertainment Weekly, 무한지대큐/Issues Unlimited, etc.

I also enjoy watching SBS shows like XMan and 연애편지/Love Letter but I find KBS shows more entertaining and fun. ^^

K-Pop

CrazyDriver101

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:01 pm
*gasp* Finally someone who knows the show(s)! heart heart *hugs* X'D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:42 pm
hmmm. . . thats interesting. .  

[schizophrenic]

phsycoticsniper