Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:31 pm
ok this is my frist one so please be gental and i am open for help. here we go:

Plot: Its placed in the future. A secerte organization takes kids from orpahange and does experiments on them. The name of the org. is Zero Corp. now to the public its your everyday global tech. company but underneath the good image it is a research/ lab. Now there is another group that calls themself "Gifted" these people are excapped experiments bent on exposing Zero for what it truly is.

now you have up to 3 characters,
choose from :
experiment
Scientist(if you wish you can be the head of orgainzation or head scientis person)
Gifted( if you wish can be leader)

Rules: all gaia rules apply
romance (pg-13)
NO GOD PLATYING!!!! must have 3 strenths and and 3 weaknesses

here what you have to fill out:
INFO
Name:
Description sad can use pic, say its your avi, or you can write it dont really care)
Occupation(Experiment, Scientist, Gifted,ect.)
Power/ability:
Aditional info:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:37 pm
INFO
Name: Aqua(#4 cool
Description:about 4'7 with blueish grey hair that looks as if its made of water. her eyes are sea green. her skin has a pale blue-ish glow to it. wears a plain white dress with arm length gloves.
Power/ability: can transform in to water, can breath underwater, can see into the future(strenghts) water transfomation is at random, limited sight into the future, can't go anywhere near anything electronic.
Aditional info: she always carries a pendent of a dragon around her neck

aqua_kitty88

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:51 pm
Aqua or known to the idots that work at zero called her # 48. she woken in a tank as she always did. the tank wasn't very big. she could swim in a small circel*well another day in paridice*she sighed as she made her way to the top so she could get out and eat  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:01 am
[we can post the profiles, no?]  

Lieutenant Pride

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:32 pm
ya go right a head ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:13 pm
Name: Kira
Description: User Image
Power/ability: dark powers summon syth
Aditional: givin up hope scars over her body from the experiments to see how far she can be pushed  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:29 am
Kira was in the tank next to Aqua she had a mask on so that she could breath she woke up looking over ti Aqua she couldnt believe how much freedom she had they were afraid of Kira's power that they gave her no freedom  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:08 am
Aqua looked around to make sure noone was around and jumped in to kira's tank to give her some sweets she managed to sneak in.  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:35 pm
Kiar took the sweet in her hand and crushed it and formed a dark line over Aqua's body throwing her out of the tank Kira went to the top taking of the mask "do you want to die" she said with halo eyes with a chain around her neck so she couldnt get out  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:20 pm
i thought you might want some. I'm sorry" she said bring her knees up to her chest." I ment no harm Kiar, just being friendly."  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:38 pm
Kira got out of the tank and walked over to Aqua "sorry I over reacted" she said reaching out her hand "I just get a little jelous of you thats all" she said looking away hand still out  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:46 pm
she laughted" i get only a little bit more freedom. i can leave the tank but after that its hell" she smiled "but i guess you do have it worst." she go t up and looked around. i over heard some of the scientists saying that thier adding more security to the lad." she wispered  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:48 pm
Kira grunted "I hate it here they took me from my family when i was little" she said clentching her fists together till they bleed "Im on a leach as you can see" she said grabbing the chain that chained her to the tank  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:52 pm
i could break it but they'll just replace it." she then looked sad" atleast your family wwanted you mine thought i was a freak and gradly handed me over" then she smiled"i guess things could be worse i could be here with no friend "  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:55 pm
Kira looked at her hand "I wasnt born like this you know" she said turning to Aqua grabbing her by the neck barly choking her "you dont know what its liked watching your parents die infront of you begging them to stop" she said with a angry face  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff