Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:39 am
Seriously hope you guys like this. x.x

Post to tell me your thoughts. <3

I'll be posting a chapter every now and then.

Fanfic written by: Lidool Hero from soompi.com/forums

His and Her Circumstances

Prologue:

-tuk tuk tuk tuk-

*Crash*

A young girl at no younger than 14 years of age screamed as she dodged a glass vase that was thrown towards her. She panicked and grabbed her mother’s purse and ran outside the tall white elegant building.

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!" A middle aged woman screeched as she took off her stiletto and threw it at the girl but missed. The girl screamed in fright but didn't slow down her pace. Her vision was blurred due to the hot salty tears and she had no idea where she was heading.

After many hours of running the girl collapsed on the floor panting. She whimpered in pain and struggled to get back up. Tears were now rolling down her cheeks as she curled up into a ball and wished for death to come by.

This is about my life, my horror, my story.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:41 am
The chapters are really short. Overall this is a short fic.

There's a sequal currently being written. <3

chapter 1:

Chapter one: Who am I?

"Don't make this any harder for me" I threatened.

The middle aged man laughed and played with my long ponytail.

"You’re too soft to." He mocked.

He pushed me against the wall and moved closer beckoning for me to kiss him.
I tightened my grip on my gun. He took one quick glance at it and chuckled.
He kissed me on the cheeks as I turned my head away. Next thing I knew...he was pointing my gun at my head.

Crap....

"You can't kill me...I'm your teacher." He grinned slyly. I moved towards him seductively and poked his nose.

"Yes...but you were a lousy one." I whispered in his ear before grabbing my dagger which was hidden underneath my jacket and stabbed him in the stomach. He's eyes widened with shock as he slowly sunk to the ground. I picked up my gun and gave him one last kick before walking off.

My name is Lee Yoora and I am a gang leader of the White Tigers.

Teh Eve

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:46 pm
nice nice!!! liking it!!! liking it!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:13 am
only one comment? x.x;; I may take second thoughts on posting the rest then  

Teh Eve

iPANDA!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:39 pm
:O <3
I like  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:36 pm
I like it, it's very interesting. Can't wait to read more, u should make the chapters longer if you could ^__^ whee  

-alwaysmile-

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:17 pm
Acutally I would..but I finished the story last year. rofl

D<

Ergh...

I'll post the next three or four chappys D<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:24 pm
Chapter 2:

My life was never full of warm milk and honey from the beginning.

My parents fought all the time and would always take their angry on each other on me.

Why may you ask? They are idiots. I hated them, which is why I left home 4 years ago.

I roamed around the streets for awhile and eventually become a drug addict.

Later that year a old lady was kind enough to let me in her home, her life, everything.

I was grateful. I eventually attended school again, but it became difficult.

Everyone around me didn’t accept me because I left my parents. I became an outcast.

My life was in ruins, there was no purpose, until I met Lee Sang eun oppa. He was 2 years older than me; I soon found out that he was a gang leader of a gang called the White Tigers.

He treated me like I was his own dongseng and always protected me when I was in trouble and eventually taught me how to fight. 2 Years later he was killed by another gangster leader.

I don't know his name, but when i find out he is going to pay. I took over Oppa's leadership ever since.

Although I am well known, no one knows my true identity at school, except for my best friend Vanessa.

She is vice leader of our gang, without her I wouldn't be here.

She is dearest to me. We hid our face when we fight so at school no one knows who we really are.

I like to keep it that way.

-The next day-

"Bye Aunty!" I yelled as i ran outside the door.

"Bye Yoora! Be a good girl now!" Aunty shouted.

Yes. Good girl...I wish.

I scampered across the road and sprinted down the road. From far away I can clearly see the front school gates closing, I panicked and shoved a little boy over and stole his skateboard.

*pfffssshhhh*

I threw the skateboard away and quickly squirmed in and sighed in relief.

Happy over my new record i skipped to class without a worry in the world.

Teh Eve

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:26 pm
mmm re-reading this...I reckon it's kinda crap. rofl

Chapter 3 - The b*****d

I love school, at school I can be who i want to be.

At school I can be who I am.

At school I am free.

At school I am happy.

Though, as soon as i step outside those gates my life turns around.

I become unfriendly.

I become someone I am not.

Someone, who hates everyone,

Someone like..., my parents.

I dread it, which is mainly why I try to spend as much time as I can at school.

"Yoora yah! Flute starts in 5 minutes!" Vanessa yelled across the hallway.

I smiled as I gave her a nod and closed my locker clutching on my flute case tightly.

Flute is my life. I love playing it; it's one of my weaknesses....

Pffft as if any gangsters are going to go around playing flute anyway.

-After school-

I ran home and flung open the closet and pulled out my black mask which covered my mouth and nose and only my eyes could be seen.

I quickly tied my hair up and pulled on my heels, within 10 minutes I had crawled outside the window and was on my way to our hideout.

"Yah! You know what to do." I snarled as I stared at each one of my members. They all nodded and sprinted off in all directions.

My mission today was to kill some guy that another guy hates, probably because of girl problems or some sh!t. I don’t really give a fark anyway.

I swiftly turned around and bolted down the alleyway and leaned against the wall.

-An hour later-

*stares at watch*

Fcuk, where is that guy? We should've killed him at least an hour ago. I twitched and cracked my knuckles. I hated waiting.

Suddenly a guy strolled past no younger than 24 years of age. I smirked as I took out my gun and aimed it at him. He turned and darted his eyes towards me.

Sh!t.

I quickly crouched down behind the tree but it was too late, the guy had already started sprinting down the road. Luckily I had been training to run around with heels on and soon caught up to him. As I held up my gun and was about to pull the trigger I was tackled by a dark shadow and before I knew it I tumbled to ground.

I quickly looked up the guy was gone.

Fark. Mission failed.....

I quickly got up and aimed my gun at the guy that tackled me. He had a dark blue bandana on which covered his hair and he too was wearing a mask.

Though I could still see his eyes, they were the most bright blue, probably contacts.

"WHO THE FARK ARE YOU?" I said coldly still aiming my gun at them.

"That's for me to know and you...to find out." He said coolly. I smirked as I clutched on to the gun tightly.

This b*****d is gone...

Suddenly, to my surprise he pulled out a flute and started playing it. I stood there shocked and dumfounded and found myself dropping down to my knees.

"Stupid b*****d..." I whispered before I blacked out.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:27 pm
><  

Teh Eve

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:50 pm
Lol, cool stuff, but what's with the flute playing?? Anyway, sounds good, can't wait to find out what the guy's gonna do. Want to know what kinda flute that is lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:37 am
D; I wouldnt know..seriously...don't ask? CX  

Teh Eve

kpopFANS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas