Submit

Is Streetlight Manifesto Skacore?
  YES! MOSHHH!
  NO! THEY ISH TOO HOT!
  poll whore.
View Results

KeasbeyNightslvr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:59 pm
Ohkay, one of my best friends keeps on trying to tell me that Streetlight is skacore, and I refuse to believe her because I don't like skacore and I think it sucks.

What I need from you guys is further confirmation that Streetlight M. is IN FACT skacore.

PLEASE?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:23 pm
I have to say, why does it matter? If they are "skacore", would you stop enjoying them? Just cause a band is "skacore" doesn't mean you can't enjoy them. I dislike country and I still enjoy Kash. But to answer`your question, I don't know, since I really have a hard time knowing what is what now a days. I can tell you they are 3nd wave and thats about it. sweatdrop  

Paxter Walker

Generous Hunter

KeasbeyNightslvr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:01 pm
I know
But I basically just want to point and laugh at my friend in triumph. Or vice versa.

A girl can have dreams, right??
XD

p.s. LAX is a sweet song im listenin right now ^^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:12 pm
Laughing about skaness? When there are FOB and MCR to laugh at. xd
And almost all my dreams have The Slackers/The Beat in them, and some might be get me banned if I post them. whee  

Paxter Walker

Generous Hunter

KeasbeyNightslvr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:35 pm
Ch. Not laughing about skaness, skaness is to fun to laugh about. I meant laughing at my friend for being wrong and vice versa[if I'm wrong, that is]

Chh nice. Right now I just got a whole bunch of indie in, but its really hard to go on without ska for a day so I put some Mustard Plug, The Chinkees, and The Littlest Man Band [not really ska, more like jazzy type stuff I can't think of what its called right now :X] on there to keep me satisfied biggrin . Oh, and I FINALLY got the Horror Pops new cd from somebody biggrin

I know I'm off topic but I just had to let that out ^^

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:57 pm
MMMMMMMMM..... The Slackers *drools a little*

xdemonicallyxyours13x

Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out