Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
Fluffy Maniac~ a FFVII Contest, Sephy/Vincent <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fornax Chemica

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:23 am
User Image
User Image
A FFVII Contest

Hello, and welcome to my contest! Thank you for stopping by! ^.^
Alrighty, while I was walking my dog the other day and I was listening to the radio and they started playing Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, and I had just been looking at cute little chibis and reading fanfics, so I had this idea. Ok, so Sephy and Vincent are standing on some nice garssy hill/valley at night watching a meteor shower. It was so damn cute in my mind! You have no idea. heart
So I decided to make a contest! Basicly who ever I think makes the best picture of my fluffy thoughts wins!
Now you may be asking, 'But, Liz, what do we win?'
Well I'll tell you! You will win either, a donation item, or a lot of gold. I haven't decided yet...
Now for the requirements.
Well, it has to be Sephy/Vince of course. Also, has to be at night, in a grssy place, with a meteor shower. Both watching teh falling stars, Sephy behind Vincent with his arms around his waist. I want Sephy to have his wing, but no wings for Vincent. Sorry Vince. Also, I'd like it to be a side veiw or a slight turn, but not front or back veiw, so like, I want to see most of their faces. Ummm, colored, yes, I want it colored.
Sorry if I'm being a b***h about details, I can't help it! gonk
Ok, now based on the prices of some pretty kick a** art I've seen on here I think the prize will be either a donation item, or 10-20k. It really depends on how much I like it and weither or not it follows all my specifications. 3nodding
Right, well, chat, enter the contest, bump, have fun. Yep.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:14 am
Hmm...sounds intriguing. 3nodding Well, if I find the time for it, then I'll do my best to contribute. XP  

Ethereal Observer

Fornax Chemica

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:28 am
Yay! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:30 am
Can they be chibis? sweatdrop It sounds super cute (and super OOC, but whatever) but I sort-of-really-suck at drawing non-chibi guys. *fails*  

princessMeep

Shy Saint

4,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:09 am
What's the deadline?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:35 pm
No deadline yet so take your time, and chibis are fine if thats all you can draw.  

Fornax Chemica

Fornax Chemica

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:39 pm
Bumpity-bump  
[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games