Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.
Bleach and Trinity Blood Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you like?
  Bleach
  Trinity Blood
  Both
  Neither
  Have not seen them
View Results

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:18 pm
Yup! Cartoon Net played these two tonight and I enjoyed both ^_^ I am happy that I finally got to see Bleach! These two are like my new fav.s XD That one priest in Trinity Blood is cute, except when he turns all scary looking then he ain't cute nomore but KICKS ARSE blaugh

And poor Ichigo can't walk into his house with out getting the crap beat out of him by his phsyco dad xd Ichigo kicks butt, I loved how he beat the crap out of those guys in the beginning of the first episode blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:34 am
About Bleach

I'm quite honestly surprised that I wound up LIKING it. When I first heard of it, it did not sound interesting at ALL, mainly because it sounded too much like Yu Yu Hakusho.

Yeah, I never liked YYH. Go ahead and shoot me.

But anyway, it looks good, and I have high hopes for it. I just know it's long...I sincerely hope it doesn't become another ungodly repetitve anime, such as InuYasha and Naruto. *shot*

About Trinity Blood

HOLY. COW. THIS IS AMAZING. It totally blew me away. Abel is hot, and...wow. I can NOT wait until next week.

The violence was rather shocking though. I was like "...WOAH. Never thought I'd see THAT on national television. o_o"

I HAVE DIBS ON ABEL! gonk Silver hair, pulled back into a ponytail, and glasses...HE'S LIKE HOHENHEIM AND SEPHIROTH COMBINED! *shot again*

But, yeah. Bleach I'm a little leary about, but Trinity Blood I'm already in love with.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

KonobuDragon22

Eloquent Sophomore

4,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:32 pm
When I watched it...well Trinity Blood was neat little suprise, though with Bleach as Sangome is I'm also a little iffy about it...I've heard rumors it gets horrible later on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:28 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
About Bleach

I'm quite honestly surprised that I wound up LIKING it. When I first heard of it, it did not sound interesting at ALL, mainly because it sounded too much like Yu Yu Hakusho.

But anyway, it looks good, and I have high hopes for it. I just know it's long...I sincerely hope it doesn't become another ungodly repetitve anime, such as InuYasha and Naruto. *shot*

About Trinity Blood

HOLY. COW. THIS IS AMAZING. It totally blew me away. Abel is hot, and...wow. I can NOT wait until next week.

The violence was rather shocking though. I was like "...WOAH. Never thought I'd see THAT on national television. o_o"

I HAVE DIBS ON ABEL! gonk Silver hair, pulled back into a ponytail, and glasses...HE'S LIKE HOHENHEIM AND SEPHIROTH COMBINED! *shot again*

But, yeah. Bleach I'm a little leary about, but Trinity Blood I'm already in love with.

I love YYH so naturaly I will live Bleach! So I'm not gonna be leary about it but you are right about Inuyasha. Even though I like Inuyasha it's time they defeat Naraku and be done with it.

Awww man, ya claimed Abel before me ^_^ THE NEXT HOT GUY I'M CLAIMING 3nodding xd I was like watching what Abel did to that Vampire and I was like DIP! That so kicked major arse ^_^ Abel literally ripped the guys heart out twisted  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:38 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
About Bleach

About Trinity Blood

I love YYH so naturaly I will live Bleach! So I'm not gonna be leary about it but you are right about Inuyasha. Even though I like Inuyasha it's time they defeat Naraku and be done with it.

Awww man, ya claimed Abel before me ^_^ THE NEXT HOT GUY I'M CLAIMING 3nodding xd I was like watching what Abel did to that Vampire and I was like DIP! That so kicked major arse ^_^ Abel literally ripped the guys heart out twisted
If what I hear is true, they don't even BEAT Naraku at the end. ._o

Haha, I got him before ya. >3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:16 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
About Bleach

About Trinity Blood

If what I hear is true, they don't even BEAT Naraku at the end. ._o

Haha, I got him before ya. >3

All that crap and they never beat Naraku!?! WTH kind of crap is that!?!

Ya got Abel before me but the next hot guy that comes around I am claiming mwahaha surprised  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:20 pm
x3 We finally got bleach too!
Now they have to play episode... 35? ._. Thats where i am...

-squee- CURSED PARAKEET!

"Hello, my name is Kabawa Yuichi" >w<
That parakeet brings Al's voice to shame. It's TOO CUTE.
Trinity blood? Sangome was telling me about that, whats it about?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:23 pm
Quote:
so kicked major arse ^_^ Abel literally ripped the guys heart out twisted

This is certainly nothing new to me.

I've seen Chrno do it in the 1st manga of Chrno Crusade, and Lucy do in the 1st episode/manga of Elfen Lied, and Deshwitate do it in Rebirth... wait...

YES! I FINALLY REMEMBERED HIS NAME! FOR ONCE!!
-Was trying to remember Deshiwitate's name for the past week-

It's a TREND!! gonk

The Master uses Thread

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:44 pm
[-Tedious-]
Quote:
so kicked major arse ^_^ Abel literally ripped the guys heart out twisted

This is certainly nothing new to me.

I've seen Chrno do it in the 1st manga of Chrno Crusade, and Lucy do in the 1st episode/manga of Elfen Lied, and Deshwitate do it in Rebirth... wait...

YES! I FINALLY REMEMBERED HIS NAME! FOR ONCE!!
-Was trying to remember Deshiwitate's name for the past week-

It's a TREND!! gonk

XD Tis was new fer me! Never seen it on CN before!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:48 pm
[-Tedious-]
x3 We finally got bleach too!
Now they have to play episode... 35? ._. Thats where i am...

-squee- CURSED PARAKEET!

"Hello, my name is Kabawa Yuichi" >w<
That parakeet brings Al's voice to shame. It's TOO CUTE.
Trinity blood? Sangome was telling me about that, whats it about?

Mmmm..... I only seen the first episodes, but it's about vampires causing havoc and then there are vampire hunters such as Abel who ummm..... hunts vampires! Mebe Sangome can explain more to ya!

I think Abel is going to be Sangome's new bish. He reminds her of Hoho and Sephy XD
ninja  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:49 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm

I think Abel is going to be her new bish. He reminds her of Hoho and Sephy XD
ninja
gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:53 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm

ninja
gonk

What!?! You did say you claim him didn't ya? surprised You could get like sucked up into the near future in one of those realms you are in and meet Abel ^_^

I shut up now xd  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:56 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm

ninja
gonk

What!?! You did say you claim him didn't ya? surprised You could get like sucked up into the near future in one of those realms you are in and meet Abel ^_^

I shut up now xd
I said I claimed him, but but...

gonk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:59 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm

ninja
gonk

I shut up now xd

gonk

Aw c'mon Sangome! Sometime in the near future, once you see more Blood Trinity you are going to give in and claim Abel as your bishie! He reminds you too much of Sephy and Hoho ^_^ I think o_O  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:12 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm

ninja
gonk

I shut up now xd

gonk

Aw c'mon Sangome! Sometime in the near future, once you see more Blood Trinity you are going to give in and claim Abel as your bishie! He reminds you too much of Sephy and Hoho ^_^ I think o_O
Blood Trinity? *gigglesnort*

gonk DON'T TEMPT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff