Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yay!
  tektek!
View Results

Aquastar_1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:39 pm
I Love Jack Spicer!

Yep! I wanna see at least 1 of your siblings!

Here's my brother:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<--- His eyes are hazel in real life. so I just picked blue.
Name: Kyle
About: Obnoxious, mean, dumb.

I have more siblings, but I don't feel like TekTeking them. sweatdrop

I Love Jack Spicer!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:47 pm
[tek tekking in progress]

PaleStarz69

[Cuddle Muffin]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Kyle
About: Computer geek. Eats ice cream at 12am every night. Never had a girlfriend. Total jerk.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.same exept the real 1 is 6 so imagine everything with a stupid stored baught princess theme or just really dumb.her eyes are actualy black.the cat is scratching her head(not cuz it dont like her just cuz its cazy)the dog is huge and slobbering.P.S.not my sibling but neece because shesw more like a sibling cuz my sis is so much older.

personality:stupid,lazy,whiny,crybaby,tatletail,baby,who thinks that they know everything and you dont  

toster

Sideshow Sonata

Garbage Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:07 pm

That's my sister and her hair really is like that.
It makes me jealous. D:<
Quote: Everything has to match. This is me -points to self- all pretty, and that's you -points to me- all messy and sloppy.
She's annoying.

That's my brother. He's alot darker than us because he goes outside alot more than we do.
His hair isn't really that long but it's all spiky. I'm starting to think I shoulda gone with the fro or something.
And he has a strange obsession with streaking, or at least running around our school without a shirt on.
Dx
Oi, and he likes basketball. That's why he wears knee socks with his shorts.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:17 pm
That's my brother Jimmy....
Hey Moon doesn't it look like him? xd

He is 18, annoying, self centered, loud, and MUST be the center of attention.  

Estatic Fetus

Idiosyncratic Rain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:32 pm
Name : Eve-Helen
About : Naive, clueless, childish, hates the fact she's not the oldest.

Name : Alexander
About : Loud mouth, thinks he's the best, thinks all the girls are after him because of his "charms"

Name : Nathaniel
About : Loves cooking and is always wearing his chef hat when he's at home, believes he'll get a girl only because of his housework skills, thinks a girl is [and I quote] "the the most beautiful piece of art on earth"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:42 pm
Name" Taylor
About: Nasty, geeky, and has no sence of style.  

[Miss.Independent]

[-.Yuna.-]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:03 pm
I have no siblings. >.o So I shall tektek myself. No information for you! XD
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:17 pm
This would be my brother.......it's not 100% like him because there isn't anything hockey on gaia...except for the hideous mask. @.@

XD He's such a cutie.

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

x[Ebil.Panda]x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:22 pm

Name: Delaney

She looks almost exactally like this only her hair is more straight and her skin a bit darker. She is completley entirely introverted. Perfect in school and crap. Makes me extremly jealous. stare But anyways, the gwee is there because i can't even BEGIN to explain how much she loves dragons.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:52 am
~my brother~
Name: Sam
About: emotionally sensitive, weird sense of humor, obsessed with ICP
My brother... he has a t-shirt that is supposed to loOk like a tux (it's ultra tacky lol) that he wears all the time.

~my sister~
Name: ReRe
About: loud, silly, selfish and self absorbed, childish, loves to clean

Raech is Outrageous

Swee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:21 pm
Name: Katy
About: In truth, there's not a lot I know about her. She went to live with our dad when I was nine or so and I had to stay with Mom, and we didn't see each other much for four years. During the time she was living with my father, I noticed a giant transformation in her.

She became more independent, dyed her hair black, and switched from music groups like A-Teens to Placebo and the like. However, she stopped swinging from one extreme to another a while ago. Now she's more balanced and mature, having gradually transformed from rebellious to sophisticated.

Even though she resembles others in many ways, there's something different and dignified about her. It might be the years as a ballerina making her hold herself like a dancer, or it might be an inner trait. I don't know.

She is a very whimsical, sensitive and creative person- especially with fashion. Since she works in a cheap store day in and day out, she is surrounded by mostly trashy clothing with a few diamonds in the muck.
She successfully finds at least one new very beautiful, interesting piece of clothing/jewlry by the time I see her next- usually in two week periods.

She taught me, along with my awesome neighbor, that artistic people aren't those who go around with masterpiece paintings spouting out of their fingertips- They're people who see things in a new light, finding at least a few good opportunities everywhere they go.

Name: Fraser
About: I've spent every year with him since the day I was born. Thing is, ever since I can remember he's had this protective sheild up. He's a very smart, very safe individual. If my sister's intelligence stems from her emotions, his stems from his body and instincts.

He's a very active person in sports and plays airsoft and football, along with an avid obsessioninterest in the military. He dreams, predictibly, of being a jet pilot. His sense of balance is excellent, feeling of direction, wonderful, and he is very aware of his surroundings.

Thing is, along with all these smarts he can become very tense. Putting him in a place he doesn't know extremely well is like tossing a Doberman into a neighborhood it doesn't recognize: Instantly on guard to the point of sticking out like a sore thumb.

He's protective of me, but often he doesn't justify why I need to do this or that or stay away from so and so. Which leads to me ignoring him and making a mistake anyway.

Naw, I'm just kidding.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:00 am

My sister has the same exact hair as the tektek does. It's kind of creepy.  

CandySplurge

CandySplurge

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:01 am
Candy_Cain

My sister has the same exact hair as the tektek does. It's kind of creepy.
And she'd actually wear this stuff everyday.  
Guild Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff