Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Official NANA Guild
Which Part of The story NANA did you thought was Emotional? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RockerNana

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:22 am
Juz wondering~ which part of the story NANA did you tink it was emotional??? wink  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:02 pm
i liked the part where they held hands at the trapnest concert.  

nanafan

Robo-Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:11 pm
nanafan

Definately. Or when Hachiko finally found out that she was being cheated on by that b*****d, Shoji mad .  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:41 am
I really like the part when Nana decided to give Haichiko a suprise by asking Takumi to welcome her home and Haichiko was crying~ X3 a lot of heart can be felt~  

RockerNana

cupocofe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:31 pm
Um, spoiler warning for those who haven't seen 20 eps?

Any part with Nana/ Ren is quite emotional.

The part where Nana-Hachi finds out Shin-chan's occupation is emotional too.

The Hachi/ Shoji break-up is disheartening.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:27 pm
Robo-Pirate
nanafan

Definately. Or when Hachiko finally found out that she was being cheated on by that b*****d, Shoji mad .

that one was upsetting too. sad  

nanafan

Alkalise

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:09 pm
umm, when Hachi's boyfriend cheated on her?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:30 am
The Glasses Breaking*

:3

Anti-Ling

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:41 am
Does this include the manga?
SPOILER!!!
highlight
when hachi found out that she was pregnant with takumi's child.....and how nobu got all depressed....i cried for 3 days. crying crying crying . but whats even sadder is nobu's next relationship...... gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:26 pm
~ getsumei ~
SPOILER!!!
highlight
when hachi found out that she was pregnant with takumi's child.....and how nobu got all depressed....i cried for 3 days. crying crying crying . but whats even sadder is nobu's next relationship...... gonk

I AGREEEEEEE TO THE MAXX. 3nodding crying gonk I hate that....askdnaskldmasdklmsadlkmsadldmasd...grawr. scream

Well, there's always lots of emotional parts for me in Nana...I'm always really watery eyed in so many parts. sweatdrop

floRENzaa

Mio-chan-daccha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:40 pm
floRENzaa
~ getsumei ~
SPOILER!!!
highlight

I AGREEEEEEE TO THE MAXX. 3nodding crying gonk I hate that....askdnaskldmasdklmsadlkmsadldmasd...grawr. scream

Well, there's always lots of emotional parts for me in Nana...I'm always really watery eyed in so many parts. sweatdrop

I was just waiting for someone to say that. It's so true. But then This part was pretty emotional too.

Whenever Nana gets those anxiety shortness of breath attacks and when Yasu goes out with Miyu that cuts? UHM Yasu can't do that! Lol, not fair!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:23 pm
Mio-chan-daccha
floRENzaa
~ getsumei ~
SPOILER!!!
highlight

I was just waiting for someone to say that. It's so true. But then This part was pretty emotional too.

Whenever Nana gets those anxiety shortness of breath attacks and when Yasu goes out with Miyu that cuts? UHM Yasu can't do that! Lol, not fair!!

I know!! I agree with you too! crying YASUU AND NOBU...WHYYY?!?!?!?!?!! And poor Nana...I also get really sad whenever I see Hachiko with Takumi...I just wish she'd go back to Nobu. And I really get emotional during the parts of the end of the manga/anime. Those quotes....*sigh*  

floRENzaa

MakanaVermillion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:33 pm
nanafan
Robo-Pirate
nanafan

that one was upsetting too. sad

I would have to agree... especially when you knew he was going to fall for the other girl. I felt myself saying "Oooh nooooooo!" Because I knew Nana was going to take it so hard. I felt so sorry for her. She's really happy-go-lucky yet insecure and naive. It hurt to see her done wrong again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:15 am
Definatly when Hachi and Shoji broke up, I started bawling. xd And when Nana surprises Hachi with Takumi, and also when Nana jumped off the train when Ren was leaving, that made me cry. xp I'm an emotional 'tard.  

nekozuki_naruto

MakanaVermillion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:57 pm
nekozuki_naruto
Definatly when Hachi and Shoji broke up, I started bawling. xd And when Nana surprises Hachi with Takumi, and also when Nana jumped off the train when Ren was leaving, that made me cry. xp I'm an emotional 'tard.

LOL, not an emotional tard. It's rare to have a really good manga that can really tug at your emotions like Nana. Some of it may be a little farfetched in the storyline but you can really feel the sincerity and what makes them so human in the characters. They may be Japanese and the culture may be completely different from ours but the life issues are the same (sorta).  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff