Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art, Poetry, lyrics/songs/music and stories.
RANT -runhide-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:50 pm
Okay, i was previewing a Ninja guild, and i happen to find some pictures people use for their characters. Meh. No problem. The issue is.

STOP.
USING.
OTHERS.
DRAWINGS.
FOR.
YOUR.
CHARACTER.

You are taking that person's CREATION and hacking away at it slowly with a completely retarded idea!

SOMEONE HAD A NINJA THAT HAD A DESCRIPTION PICTURE OF BLOODY SHINO, AND ANOTHER OF KIMIKUMA! But hoho, no. Taking a NARUTO CHARACTER and putting it in a NARUTO GUILD isn't enough. No.

"Omg omg omg, this is shino Cooliokura my ninja"

And then i die a little inside.

THE ICING ONTOP OF THE CAKE...
When someone uses KADAJ as their ninja.
Yes.
Kadaj.
As in Advent Children, Kadaj.

Bottom line is, if you're making a NINJA character, have half a mind and draw a god damn picture. You DON'T take a picture of ICHIGO from bleach and go "Lololololawlz my ninja". IT DON'T WORK THAT WAY! Not unless death gods became bloody ninjas.

You can draw STICKMEN for all i care, and i would still admire the fact that you were smart enough to put up your picture instead of putting up goddamn Kadaj or Ichigo.

That makes me so mad.
GET A LIFE!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:20 pm
And not to mention that it's rude to take someones work and say it's you. I would be mad if someone took my drawings and say they did it or say that it's their charecter >(

I don't blame Yuure for being mad. Those people are just so..... so..... ignorant. It's not hard to draw stick figures. I had a FF stick figure comic once but some dumb b***h broke into my locker and stole the folder that was in it and I guess the heiffer threw my comic away >( I still wanna bitchslap the person that did that, but I don't know who XP  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:44 pm
I don't know any charecters from Bleach, but I know there is an Ichigo in Onigai Teacher!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:48 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm
I don't know any charecters from Bleach, but I know there is an Ichigo in Onigai Teacher!

Never seen Onigai Teacher, but I have heard of it.

Amaunator

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:11 am
Amaunator
Warrior_Sandstorm

Never seen Onigai Teacher, but I have heard of it.

It's good! We have an anime club at Job Corp (I'm the new president, though my vice is taking over until I come back) and we watched Onigai Teacher there! Every single episode ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:22 am
n_n;;; I draw my own...but there's nothing wrong with it, and they mention often that "they know here its from and mean to get a character drawn out." but the price of avi art is as high as 10k these days. We understand here at HVN
-german yell-
x333

Maestra de Gladi

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:38 am
You had me at someone using Kadaj as a ninja.

That guy should just DIE already.

As should that movie. gonk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:42 am
*shrugs* I can't draw for s**t on MSPaint. (I probably could if I had a tablet PC, but...) And I don't have a scanner.

Instead I just stick with Gaia avatar bases. Granted, I never do quite get my vision across 100% (Lotus is supposed to have her zipper DOWN on her hoodie! DOWN! gonk ), but it's certainly better than drawing on Paint.

I don't use other's pictures because quite honestly I can't find any that look even REMOTELY like my characters. XD  

Fidei Defensor

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:08 am
GAVSIM FTW gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:29 am
Moved to the art/music forum, it seems best suited here.  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Art, Poetry, lyrics/songs/music and stories.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games