Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:02 pm
Attention members of the guild, this bar is looking for a new owner seeing as I am no longer a very active member. This bar has been here for a good while in this guild so I only wish to hand over the running of it to someone who can RP competently and who has proven themselves to be a good member of this guild

Down a dark lonely alley in the got goth? void in time and space the sound of low, thumping music can be heard. Following it can lead you to The Raven Of The Night a sanctuary for the darker inclined of the world to sit down for a drink, a chat and a good bite to eat.

The owner of the club the good lady Isobel is welcoming as are her mininons....workers and offers you this greeting:

"Welcome to the Raven Of The Night. This club is for all members of the got goth? guild for a good time with members.
Any drink and any meal is catered for, but asking for the origins of such things is not advisable.
Coats, capes and big leather dusters can be left in the careful care of Igor on the door, just try to remember to take any loose cash out of the pockets first, that way when you realise you don't have any monmey it will be because you've spent it on the very good mystery drinks."

On the back wall behind the bar a very prominent and clearly visible announcement can be found:

Attention Raven Of The Night customers there are a few rules.....

Keep it pg-13 people mild swearing is ok but dont push your luck stare

No harrassing of staff even if provoked it will not be tolerated.

No harassing of customers even if provoked it will not be tolerated.

No unnessecary violece.

Dont spam or bump. We all need gold but dont waste space in here use the chatterbox or the spam thread

Use correct english please! I am sick of chat language. English has deveopled for thousands of years, it may have strange spellings, it may have silent letters but
please have some respect for it and put them in, leaving out half the letters of words is just plain lazy.

No biting unless asked, and if you do please don't be a messy eater. Blood is hell to clean up and it is very slippy on the floor

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:04 pm
We are hiring!

These are my minions, I love them, annoy them and you will suffer the concequences stare

Managers:
1:
2:
3:

Waitresses/Waiters:
1. deadly_demon

Bouncers:
1. muted faith 9
2. lurichan

Bartenders:
1. Antiklion Ingle
2. themagikat
3. Dr. lecter_1988

I have recenty noticed that quite a few of the workers here aren't the most punctual, I shall be deleting any members who are not active in the guild without question, if you come back and realise you are not working here but still want to be, PM me again. And also, just because you are still up here does not mean that your job is secure, keep posting to keep your job.

Any requests for jobs PM me - do not post in here asking for jobs, these requests will be ignored. Tell me what job you would like (not manager - read later on for why) and why (this is to show that you use correct English don't worry).

I may even be re-instating pay to make sure people work here. But this will be dependent on 1. If I collect enough gold, and 2. If people show up. and 3. If I can get enugh managers.

Also, please do not PM me with manger as first choice of job, you need to show to me that you are online enough for this job especially if I'm re-instating pay seeing as these people do a lot of the leg work for me - mangers need to read through the old posts to keep check of employees and need to monitor customers.

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:28 pm
*cleans the bar of the new club*  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:45 pm
i would like to be a manager.. i'll PM you hun.  

Richard Henri LaVigne IV

Paine218

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:47 pm
i'd like to be a waitress....  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:49 pm
Paine218
hey.. just PM her hun..  

Richard Henri LaVigne IV

Paine218

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:50 pm
Dick_Divine
Paine218
hey.. just PM her hun..
...i already did....please don't call me hun sweatdrop ...  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:56 pm
....there seems to be no life in here....  

Paine218

Richard Henri LaVigne IV

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:00 pm
Paine218
Dick_Divine
Paine218
hey.. just PM her hun..
...i already did....please don't call me hun sweatdrop ...
my fault.. it's a thign i do with everone.. haha.. so yeah.. it is kinda quiet.. i need somethnig to do *leans agaisnt the bar table and looks around closely*  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:06 pm
i need a job..... neutral sweatdrop ...  

Paine218

Paine218

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:12 pm
..... stare .....::waits::......::turns upside down::......::grows a beard::......<~~~of course im not growing a beard xp !!!...  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:18 pm
Paine218
I'm trying to become manager. hope fully I get things taken care of. confused whee  

Richard Henri LaVigne IV

Paine218

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:23 pm
Dick_Divine
Paine218
I'm trying to become manager. hope fully I get things taken care of. confused whee
lol xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:25 pm
im trying to become a waitress!!!!!is that so hard????  

Paine218

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:29 pm
*walks in...*....new walls..... joy of joys... *pulls out daggers*  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items