Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
Awesome PURE Polearm Dragon Knight. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:16 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWlEB_9DRXw

My favorite part is the last screenshot. ninja

Pure polearms aren't your usual Dragon Knight, we use only polearms. And by using only Polearms, we don't usually use Crusher ("Buster") because it stabs, and stabbing with polearms is weak. The difference between a Pure Polearm and the More common Hybrid, is we mainly use Polearm Fury for training (Which hits 1-6 (7 sometimes xD) enemies with 250% damage each), and a Hybrid will mostly use Spear Crusher (Buster) because it's slightly stronger, but hits less enemies.

I'm also a Pure Polearm Dragon Knight, and I sorta know Mintrified mostly from her Pure Polearm DK thread on Sleepywood.net. I've also met her in-game.

Edit Oct something: She's on my Buddy list now. xD She's so nice.~
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:42 pm

I found you, do I win a cookie?

Best mob was definitely the poopas.

madanthony

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:30 pm

You win the 5 year old cookie I found in my pants pocket. Congrats!

Haha yeah, that was pretty cool. :O
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:56 am

LOL I C WUT U DID THER...

The last pic pwns. Because it has phil in it ninja

Feety
Crew

x-Hug

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:54 pm

-LEGASP-
AWSOMEEEEEEE
-LEGASP-
EFFING AWSOMEEEE
OMG
I'M TELLING MY SISTER TO BE A WARRIOR.
GAHHHH
T-T
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:40 am

Question, do people bug you about being just pure polearm? Or tell you you suck for doing that? I was just curious since people kinda bash pure polearm users. I always thought I would get bashed for being pure spear, but I haven't so far.

Syn_Beloved
Vice Captain

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:23 pm

Syn_Beloved
Question, do people bug you about being just pure polearm? Or tell you you suck for doing that? I was just curious since people kinda bash pure polearm users. I always thought I would get bashed for being pure spear, but I haven't so far.

Yes, pretty much whoever finds out I'm not hybrid asks me why I wasn't pure spear. Or they ask "What's so special about pure PA".

It's mostly mean priests and Hybrids that tell me I suck.

I do get a lot of good reactions though. I've had people watch me then ask why everyone says spear is so much better. xD
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:34 pm

Nice.

Aludi

Syn_Beloved
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:47 am

phillipo
Syn_Beloved

Yes, pretty much whoever finds out I'm not hybrid asks me why I wasn't pure spear. Or they ask "What's so special about pure PA".

It's mostly mean priests and Hybrids that tell me I suck.

I do get a lot of good reactions though. I've had people watch me then ask why everyone says spear is so much better. xD

Nice. I'm not a polearm fan myself, but I do respect anyone who is a pure polearm. I think it is cool. It is your char after all, no one else. You should be able to do whatever you decide with it. =3 I do get tired of people screaming Hybird is the best way to go, everyone should do it, if you're not Hybird then you phail. Us pure users do just fine. XD
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:12 pm

Haha, those songs were by S.H.E. and Jay Chou, I'm going to assume she's Asian. xd

Someday, I'll be able to do that.... sweatdrop

Azn Fcuk

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:09 pm

Azn Fcuk
Haha, those songs were by S.H.E. and Jay Chou, I'm going to assume she's Asian. xd

Someday, I'll be able to do that.... sweatdrop

xp I'm not sure what nationality she is, actually. ninja She just might be. xD

Are you pure Polearm? :O
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:27 am

I am using polearm right now a.k.a snowboard since they are normal att speed. But on 3rd job I'll use spear heheehe.I got 2 mastery Spear and Pole arm.

Tobi-Sama

iBev

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:49 pm

i like pure PA's better than other spearmen/women blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:15 am

I'm aiming to be a Pure Polearm though >.>

viola385

Kyruni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:52 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfHga3juzZM&mode=related&search= go to the end of this (or watch if you prefer) and pay very close attention to who is fight the balrog hehe i was just searching youtube and seen it.
Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games