Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Ah, the annoyingly cruel nature Gaia-unpleasantries... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:47 am
This is more of a general notice to say that Invictus_88 has an account error for the next three days and cannot access gaia.

I just thought that people might like to know... sweatdrop

It also came to pass that and_solo_said was hacked, with 20k's worth of items being stolen.

Which led me to create this as a multi-purpose thread. Has anyone ever been hacked or suspended? Or perhaps worse? It would be of great assurance to those that have been hacked if personal anecdotes are shared, I'm sure...

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:52 am
Well, I was suspended as well...Hence my mule account  

and_solo_said

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:18 am
Yes I experienced something like that. I had about 3000 gold and then the next day, I suddenly had 450! I went haywire but had to live with it as I was still new and had no friends.

You do know Neblestern that you've spelt "cruel" wrong. You spelt it "creul". Not to be mean or anything but I'm just saying as you're so sophisticated. smile
Am I the only one in the world who finds clouds scary?  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:46 am
I've been suspended before. A mule account of mine has been hacked, and they even changed the password so I couldn't get back in. One of my other accounts was banned. So, all in all, I'm pretty even across the board.  

Ares

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:50 am
I've never been suspended or hacked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:59 am
But how can someone do that? How's it possible?  

Broken Keys

Arivel

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:21 pm
I was suspended and eventually perma-banned on the first account I made on Gaia. Never been hacked though. Thankfully...  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:29 pm
haven't had either thing occur...hope it never does  

illyrianth
Vice Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:04 pm
Pure Revenge
Yes I experienced something like that. I had about 3000 gold and then the next day, I suddenly had 450! I went haywire but had to live with it as I was still new and had no friends.

You do know Neblestern that you've spelt "cruel" wrong. You spelt it "creul". Not to be mean or anything but I'm just saying as you're so sophisticated. smile
Am I the only one in the world who finds clouds scary?

Yup, apologies for the transposition error there. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:50 pm
Nope, I'm boring.  

Gaulia

Days of Empire

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:37 pm
I've not been hacked or banned. Though daily I wish I could ban... I've been a moderator on another major forum for so long it's become an instinct. I see someone being an idiot and automatically go to delete their post, then remember I can't... crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:20 am
Nebelstern, do you know what the more posh word for "clouds" is? I'm trying to think what the thing is when someone's afraid of clouds.  

Broken Keys

Days of Empire

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:16 am
Pure Revenge
Nebelstern, do you know what the more posh word for "clouds" is? I'm trying to think what the thing is when someone's afraid of clouds.

Nephophobia  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:59 am
I think I have been hacked before. However, I donn't have alot of money anyhow so it was a lost cause sweatdrop  

Silver_Tinkerbell

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:46 am
Pure Revenge

Clouds you say?
Well, I suppose precipitation-yet-to-fall is one...vapour, perhaps...? sweatdrop

Just a little note, how very juxtaposed and fundamentally ironic of you to use the colloquial vernacular of 'posh' to enquire about an alternative version of another colloquially utilised word... rolleyes

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff