Bajorans?
  They're AWESOME!!
  ok, not the best, but ok.
  dont hate im, dont love im
  Annoying, defitly annoying.
View Results

Kurzon_Dax

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:36 pm
This thread is about, in my opinoin, one of, if not the most annoying species in the Star Trek universe. I didnt like Kira, i didnt like her love interests [except odo, odos cool] and i didnt like the president type lady. Plus they have an odd and religion [except the orbs, the orbs are cool] so, i wanted to know your oppinon on these...unique peoples  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:03 pm
About the only Bajoran I like is Kira Nerys. Bajorans aren't bad, but they aren't the best aliens of Star Trek. In my personal opinion, I'd have to say that's the Cardassians. biggrin  

Nuri66

Commander Riker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:53 am
You posted this in the other guild.. And to keep familiarity, I still don't like Ro.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:42 pm
Stupid Bajorans. Don't they know that it is a GOOD thing that the Federation is there!!!! Stupid "we can take care of ourselves" crap.

The Klingons and Cardassians are the way to go!  

Odin Von Dursfel

Nuri66

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:55 am
Odin Von Dursfel
Stupid Bajorans. Don't they know that it is a GOOD thing that the Federation is there!!!! Stupid "we can take care of ourselves" crap.

Right!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:59 am
nuremberg_SS
Odin Von Dursfel

Right!

Qa'Pla! i think thats how you spell it....but persoinally, i like the andorians and the orians, those would have to be my favorites.  

Kurzon_Dax

baronesswinchester

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:56 am
Kurzon_Dax
nuremberg_SS
Odin Von Dursfel

Right!

Qa'Pla! i think thats how you spell it....but persoinally, i like the andorians and the orians, those would have to be my favorites.
Right, the Andorians and the Breen are my favorites.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:54 am
baronesswinchester
Kurzon_Dax
nuremberg_SS
Odin Von Dursfel

Right!

Right, the Andorians and the Breen are my favorites.

the breen were cool i guess.  

Kurzon_Dax

Nami_1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:45 pm
I like them there pretty cool i really like Kira Shes the coolest and my fave in ds9  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:40 am
They've got some interesting trivia.
The writers actually planned them out pretty well in the beginning,
so it's possible to keep them consistent.
(Same with the Ferengi.)

One thing was the family name coming first.

They never DID make canon something, though.
When the actress playing Ro Laren (first introduction of a Bajoran)
asked about the nose-ridge, she was told it was an erogenous zone.
Nobody EVER worked that into a script.
But I CAN imagine why.
smile  

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Enju Aaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:55 pm
nuremberg_SS
About the only Bajoran I like is Kira Nerys. Bajorans aren't bad, but they aren't the best aliens of Star Trek. In my personal opinion, I'd have to say that's the Cardassians. biggrin

Agreed, but you know who's better than Dukat? Damar!!!!! crying he's a sexy hero... he dies for cardassia *sniffles*

... if all bajorns were as cool as Kira then they would be the coolest race.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:27 am
bite me, I like teh Bajorans. I love Kira, I'm a definate fan of all strong female characters, and that Goes for Ro Laren, too. The Bajorans are strong people who came out of an atrocity a stronger people. Personally, I consider teh Ferengi far more annoying.

As for the "President Lady", you obviously haven't watched much DS9, Kai Winn is a religious leader, not political. And she's the Antagonist, of course you don't like her, you're not supposed to.  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Saoraan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:14 am
Se Ga Takai
bite me, I like teh Bajorans. I love Kira, I'm a definate fan of all strong female characters, and that Goes for Ro Laren, too. The Bajorans are strong people who came out of an atrocity a stronger people. Personally, I consider teh Ferengi far more annoying.

As for the "President Lady", you obviously haven't watched much DS9, Kai Winn is a religious leader, not political. And she's the Antagonist, of course you don't like her, you're not supposed to.

Excellent! My thoughts exactly! and Kai Winn is a b***h.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:03 am
Odin Von Dursfel

The Klingons and Cardassians carry the same "We can take care of ourselves" Philosophy, and neither care any for the Federation, either. Your point is moot.  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces