Submit

Well?
  I think I'll be back! ;)
  Sorry, not for me! ^_^
  Just coming through~!
View Results

Rampant Stupidity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:18 pm

Hello, and welcome to my Sub-forum in this vast and expansive guild; Oldbies, Exchangers, and Questors.

Est. September 5, 2006 xD

This thread will explain the purpose, function, and reasons for my host of this sub-forum.

After looking around here, please go and read the
.::[Rules.+.Regulations.+.Guidelines]::. thread, and read up on the rules!

Thanks for stopping in to take a look! wink

By the way, you do not have to be an oldbie to post here! xd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:32 pm

One of the reasons for me using this sub-forum, is because I would like to one day have my own guild. However, before creating one of my own, I need to learn how to manage one! So, in this, I will get a taste of what it's like to run a guild on my own.

.::[Oldbies]::.

I have noticed that most, if not all, of the Oldbies guilds have been dead. I should know; I'm a member of one. For those of us who have been around basically since the beginning, it is sometimes hard for us to find other Gaians whom we can relate to, in terms of the site and its users. So, seeing as how there are so many Gaians in this guild, that there are bound to be a few oldbies lurking around this place, and that they might like a place to talk with other long-time users.

.::[Exchangers]::.

Now, there are alot of exchange guilds on Gaia, and many of them are very, very active. However, in such a large guild, it might be nice to have a forum where you can find information that might take a long time to find in the main site. Here, you may talk and relate to other exchangers, get tips, find helpful threads, etc... to help out your pixelated experience! I will be working alot to provide a plethora of useful links and tools for people who use the exchange and marketplace often. Feel free to submit your own!

.::[Questors]::.

This can be a place for questors to post and advertise their quests, and even get help from their fellow Gaians. Talk with other questors, give and receive donations, help eachother out!

Rampant Stupidity

roxxey21

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:28 pm
ello`! xp  
31: Oldbies, Exchangers, and Questors

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out