Submit

robot death world?
  heck yes
  damn you toasters of the world!
View Results

mee_shee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:29 pm
Sorry, this is probly already a topic.

What are the most creative ways you've ever thought of for the world to end?

Personally, One of mine is still the robot theory. That we're going to make computers so smart that they'll figure out the same exact kind of stuff as in i,robot. There's another one of my fears, I guess. That humans willl get so smart only for their own stupidity. IRONY!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:33 pm
some retard planting a bomb in the core of the earth.  

Forger Of Thy Souls

Athiel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:00 pm
Death though a huge piece of sandpaper floating through space, colliding with earth!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:06 pm
Someone will be transporting a huge mass of bombs. They sneeze and jerk the wheel and smash into a cliff.
The coliding materials explode and the world is blasted apart as other bombs go off and so on and so forth.

Strange thought yet mildly entertaining.  

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Shomu 1025

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:59 pm
the world will be taken over by RAMEN!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:22 pm
we slowly pollute our atmosphere so much we have to have oxygen facotories, then the ozone layer breaks down COMPLETELLY and there is a skin cancer epidemic along with the bird flu one that is now global. the average temperature goes to 115 degrees minimum in the poles, and 180 on the equator, the terrorists bomb the oxygen factories and all major cities,farms hospitols, and airports. eventually a World War 3 is started and ends in 3 years when niether side can fight. everyone remainging eventually dies of starvation or new forms of the flu or other diseases.

personally, i like the sandpaper theory better. mrgreen  

Henneth Annun
Captain

FrostDemonsAngel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:58 pm
All HIM music in the world will be banned.

Personally,that is the end of the world for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:15 pm
...lets see....

one of the super volcanoes within Earth erupting and creating a huge clouds of dust preventing sunlight from reaching the surface......either destroying earth or recreating one of those desert worlds we see in sc-fi movies.....

a comet destroying the moon sending the seperate pieces hurtling toward earth....

aliens coming down on earth to a**l probe everyone on earth...then eat us....

.....and our scientists accidentally figuring out how to create a blackhole which grows larger and larger until the whole planet is sucked in....  

OverlordMMM

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:28 pm
Mkay, I had this discussion with a dear friend of mine many days ago.
Here's my personal belief.
You know how some days people have a perfectly wonderful day
where everything went right?
Well, I've never had one of those.
So when my day comes,
I shall take full advantage.
Fire will fall from the sky
All volcanos will set off at once
The earth will shake with a passion
And the pressure within the earth will finally burst.
And explode.
And we will be a civilization lost to the eternally endless chain of universes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:25 pm
Scientists release a chemical in to the air that they believe can clear it from polution and stop global warming. The chemical, because it wasn't well prooven yet, turns out to be a deadly gas.
The gas kills a bunch of people, animals, and even plants..
So another group of scientists go up into space to try and get rid of the gas but they crash into this big medior the size of earth or larger and eventually it crashes into earth breaking it in to more than a million pieces and killing what was left of the people, plants, and animals.  

childofdarkness666

Spooky Ames

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:43 pm
Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I always think that someday, some guy is gonna kidnap me, rape me, and kill me, like many other girls.

Or, plan b, world war 3, we get bombed.

Plan C is Global Warming and pollution and whatever else we do to kill ourselves.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:50 pm
My one friend makes a interesting point...And since he never posts in this guild i'll just post it for him...

He thinks that the world will end cause of gay people (no offense is meant by this sweatdrop ). Since there seems to be more and more of them...But, i dunno...Or, maybe one day someone will get bored and think its funny to blow up the world...*Shrugs* Who knows...  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Silenus Slade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:12 pm
For the real world, I imagine something spectacular like on the Magic card "Obliterate," specifically from the set Invasion. The flavor text is something like: "For his family, Barrin made a funeral pyre of Tolaria." Something about that seems fitting...

As for my inner world...still working on that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:13 pm
The world will end with a giant earthquakes that rips everything apart. Though the survivors make their own society, and it's better than this one.  

Krys_Night

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:15 pm

mee_shee

Shomu 1025
the world will be taken over by RAMEN!!!

heck yes  
[
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas