Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Princess Princess (Drama aka Not the Anime)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chakura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:24 am
Have anybody ever seen this anime/manga/Live drama (Princess D). becuase if you have not you s hould. I mean what is better then 3 prty boys forced to dress up in an all boys school, and prented to be princessess to apease the hromonal boys. plus the main chara also share a kiss w/ another guy xd the anime is so prty love the art, the hdorama is okay, and have not read the manga but it author is the girl who did the manga Color if you ever heard of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:15 pm
oooo i've read the first volume and seen some of the eps ^^ it's a really good series and yea the artworks fantastic ^^ i haven't finished the eps yet but i will soon  

kitty kitty kyo-kyo

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:03 am
OHHYEESSS 8DDD

I'VE SEEN ALL OF THE ANIME, AND THE FIRST 3 EPS OF THE DORAMA :'DDDD

I lovelovelove it~ XDD It's cute, funny, and waaaah <33333

PriPri is awwwwesometastic ; 3; heart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:46 am
I've seen the anime. It's so cute.  

Aliesier

AtlantisChildren

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:23 pm
I've seen pictures from Hime Hime although I haven't watched it. My older sister really liked it though.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:17 pm
I've seen some eps.
on youtube
x_x"
I love the costumes
and thier prettiness

good old youtube
<3

tenshi_darien

Chalumeaux

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:33 pm
I've seen previews in NewType.

So, it's worth pursuing?

Judging by everyone's reactions, it is...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:12 pm
xD. Teh BEST DRAMA EVER! ^-^  

psychotic LEE

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:42 pm
I wanna see it! I really do! I'd empty my wallet for the DVD's, but they, like...don't exist as far as I can find.... crying Am I just too retarded to find a simple DVD? eek  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:40 pm
Nanar
I wanna see it! I really do! I'd empty my wallet for the DVD's, but they, like...don't exist as far as I can find.... crying Am I just too retarded to find a simple DVD? eek

I have two words for you You Tube... or is it one? anywayz it has both the Anime an dthe drama. The drama is kinda werid but still.  

Chakura

palindrome88

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:30 pm
I'm working my way through the anime. ^_^ Mikoto is so cute. I'm kind of hoping he ends up with Tooru. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:01 pm
I have it but i haven't gotten around to watching it yet! >< Too many new animes that keep me busy!! D: From what i've seen however, the anime looks pretty cute! ^^ But the drama...>_> umm...i found that they tried to make it too anime-like at...a lot of parts and it seemed to have been made on a low budget...>_> still funny though!  

sunANBU

Duckysushi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:11 pm
Ah. I really like this series. (Not because Saito and KenKen are in it. Oh no) It's funny. XD Never read the manga nor saw the anime. (Shrugs) I found it through my main fandom, Prince of Tennis. ^^ (Now if Date was in it... I'd be a very happy RPS fan) Tenimyu made me find it, I know, I suck. stare  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games