Reply Extended Discussion
--- THINKTANK --- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THINK is the official think tank for the Got Goth? Guild. So don't be afraid to type down and post even the slightest idea on new threads, contests, etc... Questions and comments are also welcome.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:59 pm
....um...  

Paine218

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:23 am
how about a club or bar or something?  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:07 am
isobel_bellamy
how about a club or bar or something?

Excellent Idea. A goth bar. And maybe a Vampire bar. 3nodding  

[ D i z z y ]

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:49 pm
cool. should i set one up?  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:51 pm
isobel_bellamy
cool. should i set one up?

You should.  

[ D i z z y ]

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:30 pm
Possible RP thread. maybe based in the world of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles and Mayfair Witches. Possibly some other dark world. If no one else has the time or motivation and its an accepted idea then i'll be happy to get it up and running. but feel free to shoot it down.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:18 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Possible RP thread. maybe based in the world of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles and Mayfair Witches. Possibly some other dark world. If no one else has the time or motivation and its an accepted idea then i'll be happy to get it up and running. but feel free to shoot it down.

Yay! You should create an RP guild. By the way, I re-did the banner for the guild *points to siggy*, I'll have it under the banner section soon enough. 3nodding If you've read the Vampire Chronicles, I'd love to have an RP based on it. A RP with Lestat and Armand and the rest. I'm leaving it up to you.  

[ D i z z y ]

One Love-One Hate

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:42 am
do you think one Rp thread is enough?

also, should the art, poet and writing threads be made a sticky? (they just seem important enough to me..)  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:38 pm
I think we need to start getting a bit more publicity for our guild. Lurichan and I started a bumping thread the other day but I think we could come up w/ some better options. Any ideas?  

Pyroball

lostsoul052204

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:40 am
I suggest making the guild private, therefore some guild members won't get harrass or offended by non-guild members. You should take a look in the feedback thread sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:23 am
thats a good idea for the privet guild
i am a happy.........well depressed....but still a new member of this guild domokun heart ninja pirate  

warpedXmind

Ninja Lord Kitwick

Profitable Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:08 am
Personally I think that there should be a main topic in here for subjects about the occult like real vamparism or otherkin, or even ghosts and such. Maybe with that, some members in here could learn a bit more about the world around them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:51 am
I think maybe we sould have an art gallery for all sorts of gothic art. I'm a really avid artist, so I think that should be good.

myrista

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:01 am
Fair Cruelty
I think maybe we sould have an art gallery for all sorts of gothic art. I'm a really avid artist, so I think that should be good.
We already have a few I'll bring up the first one  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces