Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~violet faerie~
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:30 pm
Soooo Sorry Guys.

Violet Faerie, has just been banned for saying I was botting. When instead I was apparently a victim of being botted...I can make a post of this right? Delete it, if you have too~

So Any pms, that I usually get or anything of that nature =33 Is now going to be switched to this account.

Thanks so much for all the wonderful memories I had on meh other account. Those two years here have been a blast.

I will still be active here...and not leave. I've been getting bugged to do a thread about it. But I will wait and see more info. Hopefully I can somehow get meh account back.

Thank you guys all for everything you have done for me. I appreciate being able to talk you so friggin much <33333

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:33 pm
you sure its a perminant ban?

cause i got a one week ban before for calling a girl a prep whore because she was like this "like omg those are sooo late year talk2hand "

yea people say b***h and sorts of language like that but i get banned for a week for calling a girl a prep whore. rolleyes  

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

~violet faerie~
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:36 pm
shezu

cause i got a one week ban before for calling a girl a prep whore because she was like this "like omg those are sooo late year talk2hand "

yea people say b***h and sorts of language like that but i get banned for a week for calling a girl a prep whore. rolleyes

It told you one week right.~ This says account has been banned. I asked around and they said it was permamently =33

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:40 pm
~violet faerie~
shezu

It told you one week right.~ This says account has been banned. I asked around and they said it was permamently =33

pm one of the mods or admins about the issue than? confused

my friend got her account back before. and well aparently she had a few letters in her account and now shes damn fricken rich. gonk oh the friend was cindi or something like that on here. i cant tell her real identity dramallama she will get mad if i do.  

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

~violet faerie~
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:44 pm
shezu
~violet faerie~
shezu

my friend got her account back before. and well aparently she had a few letters in her account and now shes damn fricken rich. gonk oh the friend was cindi or something like that on here. i cant tell her real identity dramallama she will get mad if i do.

I just did.~ So all I can do is sit and wait =333

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:47 pm
this day just get better and better. -__-

i'm so sorry violet, it'll take you forever to get your items back, but no matter, i shall help. D<  

Syrotek
Crew

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:47 pm
~violet faerie~
shezu
~violet faerie~
shezu

yesh. forgot how long it took my friend .....cindi yea thats it. xd her identity might not be so safe with me. well the strangest part is she is one of my other friend keatons friend. rofl altho i knew keaton before her cause i showed him gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:52 pm
shezu
~violet faerie~
shezu
~violet faerie~
shezu

yesh. forgot how long it took my friend .....cindi yea thats it. xd her identity might not be so safe with me. well the strangest part is she is one of my other friend keatons friend. rofl altho i knew keaton before her cause i showed him gaia.

You Ms. Ciny has her account back~? Cuz I know Keaton too =333 Your an exchanger?  

~violet faerie~
Crew

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:58 pm
no cindy is my friend in real life. so i kno her name isnt cindy but she wants her identity aka her real name to be safe. cause im like wtf cindy thats not your real name to her in real life at school. xd

keaton is just an old forum friend that i introduced him to gaia. he had tough times getting rich tho and now hes damn rich and rubs it in my nose!  
Non-Anime Related

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games