Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aco the invader

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:37 pm
Answer the question!!!!!

But first and foremost... I will. I like anime, no matter the genre, because it is drawn out and looks so great, plus, a lot more work has been put into it than into real life shows, or at least most of them. The thing about animes I like is that they can get as serious as possible, even if the anime is mostly about death, and they can still be entertaining since the fact that the show is made with drawn out characters and not real people let's them be more fleixible with their characters and all.

You have the floor, post away.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:46 pm
Cause i was born to like it.

.....kidding

cause of the humour, great story lines and teh hot anime guys!~ heart  

miisunderstood

Ryu Infini

Dapper Gaian

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:52 pm
I dont have a clear answer, but I was first draw to it as any child will like a new show, after a few years I never thought that I would be watching anime again, but just then I found one particular anime that the main character looked and acted alot like me, before ive started watching it I was dealing with alot of problems but when I did a lot of things that were happening started to make sence, after that anime I have to say I was completly hooked, the stories, the action, the drama, it was looking beeter and beeter since I was a child and it inspire me to even start my own stories.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:34 pm
It a world where we wish to be in, thats why I like it ''I think''. I dont know I just like it. maybe its because the chicks are HOT!! xp  

Max Noble

Nikou

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:40 pm
Its a bit more in depth than many other series  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:24 am
Well it's animated that's why for me. xD  

Tina Tomorrow

Tina Tomorrow

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:43 am
I'm a fan of Asian Cinema and anime is a big part ofthe genre that is easily avaliable in the States. I also enjoy the very diverse art styles and the entertaining plots. It's also very interesting to watch my favorite manga animated.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:10 pm
I'm generally an animation fan, so it was easy for me to get hooked as a child.

I've also spent some time in Japan, and just became absorbed into it.  

feqqr

Boraxis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:39 am
I like anime because of the great storyline and the amazing drawing style.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:45 pm
Becuase anime is better than crack though more expensive its better. Jk Becuase it gives me something to do and becuase anything can happen its left up to the persons imagination which I like becuase I practically live off of my immagination >.<  

fuasme

l SAKU l

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:34 pm
It would take me years to type why I like anime!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:11 pm
I like anime because it gives me a place to go to when I feel down. I also like it because it makes me wonder what life would be like if whatever happend in the anime actually happend.  

AprylRhayn

LegendarySaiyanXAlchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:11 am
The graphics!!!! The Action!!!! The Drama!!!!! Espiecally in FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:15 pm
Such spunk! You guys sure do enjoy your anime.  

Aco the invader

Genius

chad_33000

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:38 am
i love anime because i can emerse myself in a world where anything is posible. i also think that anime girls are cute.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff