Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:19 pm
'h.b. academy' is a school for the younger generation. each student gets his/her own room. they learn the ways of magic and skill to grow and become strong at heart. the purpose of all this is for them to learn how to battle the evil heartless and nobodies who have been trying to take over the worlds. many different kinds of young students have traveled to 'h.b.' for training. will you become the top student and learn to fight the darkness? or will you be consumed by fear and become darkness itself.

gaian name
name
race
dorm room #
weapons
bio
appearence

RULES!!!
-follow gaian and guild rules

-my word is law! -insert cute evil laugh-

-pm me any questions-

-no chatting -big no-no-

Okay when we get enough people we can start biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:18 am
Gaian name: [Wulf_Gurl]
Name: Rei
Race:wolf demoness
dorm: ?
weapons: martial arts and dark keyblade
Bio: Not much is known about her
apperance: Long black hair and piercing electric blue eyes stands 5'8" and is skinny as a rail  

Nightshade_Wulf

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:35 pm
[Wulf_Gurl]
apperance: Long black hair and piercing electric blue eyes stands 5'8" and is skinny as a rail

the dorm is the # of the room your going to stay in  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:37 pm
name: Hikari
race: Demon
dorm room #: #1
weapons: (blades in pic)
bio: Parents were demons and the heartless were a pain in there world making them feel that they are giving a bad name to demons everywhere
appearence:User Image

here's mine  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:37 pm
MovieFreek
[Wulf_Gurl]

the dorm is the # of the room your going to stay in

ok then can I say dorm #1 as well? If not then #2  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:23 pm
Mind if I join? I love K.H!

gaian name GhosttownBaby
name Rinkota Amaru
race dark angel
gender female
age 15
dorm room #9
weapons Two kunai, one made of onyx, the other of ruby. Each has a special symbol carved into it. On the front side of both, "Avengers for Life" and on the back side of both, a carved rose. They were given to her to her old boyfriend, before he died.
bio: She can get very tempermental, and doesn't like being questioned about her past. She is very secretive, as well. Rinkota is quiet, and mostly keeps to herself.
appearence: Tall, 6 feet tall to be exact. Her hair is crimson red, and kept in a tight ponytail. Her skin is pale, and her eyes are a deep, intelligent golden brown. She has two pairs of pale black wings, the top pair larger, with longer flight feathers, and the lower stretch out, much longer than the top pair. The lower wings appear to be almost spikey, the long spread out triangular feathers being razor sharp to the point.  

Valley-of-Death

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:24 pm
GhosttownBaby
Mind if I join? I love K.H!

gaian name GhosttownBaby
name Rinkota Amaru
race dark angel
gender female
age 15
dorm room #9
weapons Two kunai, one made of onyx, the other of ruby. Each has a special symbol carved into it. On the front side of both, "Avengers for Life" and on the back side of both, a carved rose. They were given to her to her old boyfriend, before he died.
bio: She can get very tempermental, and doesn't like being questioned about her past. She is very secretive, as well. Rinkota is quiet, and mostly keeps to herself.
appearence: Tall, 6 feet tall to be exact. Her hair is crimson red, and kept in a tight ponytail. Her skin is pale, and her eyes are a deep, intelligent golden brown. She has two pairs of pale black wings, the top pair larger, with longer flight feathers, and the lower stretch out, much longer than the top pair. The lower wings appear to be almost spikey, the long spread out triangular feathers being razor sharp to the point.

Of course you can now we only need one more person and we can start go and tell your friends to join!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:55 pm
gaian name thefobiddenone
name Kai
race Half Breed
gender male
age 17
dorm room # 4...dont know what numbers have been used
weapons dark keyblade and darkness in general
bio He was created to be the ultimate heartless. Nobodies infused themselves with demons to try and gain more power. He was the only survivor. His past is a mystery to everyone, all anyone knows is that he strived for more power to kill both the heartless and nobodies and his own demon race which has since been sent to kill him.
appearence
User Image  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:57 pm
Gaian Name: Mahodo
Name: Jason Nguyen
Race: Human
Position (Felt like putting this...): Trainee
Occupation (Felt like putting it...): Rare Item Hunter
Dorm room #: 1936
Weapons: A slim iron blade,with a hilt made of iron,also bandaged to make it easier to hold onto.
Bio: A rare item hunter,seeking some training to fulfil his dreams of becoming the world's greatest rare item hunter. But since his lack of strength,he's currently training in the art of one handed blade. Although the world is torn between Light and Dark,he has no current relationship with neither light nor dark.
Appearence: A young boy,whom's small for his age,but having less weight helps him have swift speed,but lacking in strength. Short blue hair,with a white and gray vest. Black pants large baggy to carry his money and useful items. Also having half gloves to keep his hands warm,but still able to use the friction of his fingers.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:01 pm
RP OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

school has just open and the school is seprate from everywhere else so they have to fly here (Ill be the last one to come)  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:09 pm
Due to his breeding, Kai didn't need a special ship to transfer from one world to the next. He could move through the darkness which essentially connected the worlds. He stepped out of the dark portal at onto the school grounds. His cold eyes instantly taking everything around him. "Figures," he said in a soft voice. "Always alone."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:00 pm
Somewhere,in the vast seas,I set sailing on the seas,looking for a place where I can train and find rare treasure. "Hmmm...now...what did I forgot to buy in town? ...CRAP! Compass....always forgot about the damned compass...I'll get to the mainland and get one soon...hopefully...",I said,in a rather mild panic. My faithful steed,Pretzels,whom to have around to carry my wares and and valubles. I sat on the boat for a few minutes,looking around for a place to land,but no land in sight. "Well,this could take a few hours,hope we have enough food supply to last us till we get to land," I said,talking to a horse.  

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:36 am
Somewhere in the cold arctic Rei was wondering around when she stumbled across a ship. She walked inside the open door and as soon as she did the ship came to life. The door shut closing her inside and began to lift from the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:59 am
Rinkota frowned, curling her ebony colored wings around herself like a cloak. She looked out at the distant stars and planets as she paced across the carefully enclosed deck of her Gummi ship. The unique design to each home planet caught her attention, and she absorbed their appearences, just in case she was to return at some point. The nobodies in each of the command seats of the ship shifted, using fingerless hands to poke buttons and direct the ship, the control chips embedded in their backs pulsating. She smiled wearily, remembering the day the she had used her keyblade, the Dreamweaver, for the first time to capture them. She let her golden gaze wander over to the exterior of the ship itself, once again studying the craftmanship and details that were put into it.
The sleek, sharp form of the grey, white and silver ship was built for speed, and nothing could keep it from its course. The maleable, stretchable gummi blocks that composed the ship stayed attatched, no matter what hit them. The cockpit was sturdy enough, and all the imprisoned nobody workers on the ship worked the controls, so Rinkota didn't have to. She let out a snicker, watching as the planet which housed the school came into view on the cast screen.  

Valley-of-Death

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:09 pm
Rei's gummi ship lands at the school, the door opens, and she steps out, her black wolf tail swishing and her electric blue gaze sweeping around the school yard.  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff