Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Osiris City Streets Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:18 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

The general city, as requested.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:15 pm
Vikteren pressed his back against the solid granite base of a statue, no doubt erected to some various founder of the city. The shadow of the huge metal figure fell over him, lights from the nearest street lamp barely penetrating where it lay. His eyes flicked over the passerbys, traced their skin as they passed out of the city lights, checking their veins for the tell-tale vampire taint. According to the witch, Sleet should control a fair number of the city's vampires, and every coven fledgling would return to their master before the night was done. If he could only find one--the influence of the Mayfair's had more-or-less protected most of this city's inhabitants. Vikteren frowned slightly and shook his head. He could be patient.  

Vikteren
Crew

Vikteren
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:19 am
His eyes flicked across the line of people, then he suddenly stood up and strode into a crowd. A moment later, one of the youngest members of Sleet's coven found her back pressed against a wall of cold stone. Vikteren smiled pleasantly. "If you intend to suggest that I've got the wrong person or any other equally implausible assumption, I'd advise against it." He tightened his grip on her throat, his nails digging little crescent-moon marks into her skin. "You're one of Sleet's fledglings. Tell me where he is and I may be persuaded not to rip your heart out." The younger vampire's eyes widened--dim grey, not yet old enough to have learned to compel.

"Please--I can't say--don't hurt me, I haven't done anything--"

His face contorted in a snarl, eyes blazing like rogue emeralds. "There is no punishment your sire could inflict upon you that I could not match tenfold," he hissed.

"I can't--I can't--" she whimpered, her hands snatching desperately at his, trying to push him away.

And, suddenly, he dropped his hands, pulled back--fastened one hand around her throat, raised her up with frightening speed. He looked up. "They didn't teach you very well, did they?"

"Please--" she kicked out feebly, trying--anything to get him away--

"One chance," he said flatly. "Tell me and you are free." His hand pressed against her breastbone, his fingers cold as a corpse's.

"--graves--the crypts--" she forced out, trying not to let her last words turn into a sob.

"Thank you," he said gently. And his fingers pushed through her flesh, blood spurting from the wound, cracking cartilage, beneath her breastbone, reaching her heart--and pulled. She never got the chance to scream--her throat was crushed beneath his palm. The fledgling fell limp, her blonde hair covering the blank death-stare. He lowered her gently, released her heart. The girl's white dress was covered in blood. His eyes were almost pitying as he brushed her hair back, kissed her gently on the forehead, and stood.

He left the alleyway whistling.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:59 pm
Sophie walking along the street holding a black cat, she looks over and she sees a girl covered in blood on the ground. She looks down at the cat. "I don't really care who killed her or what happened to her. I just want to join a coven or follow someone. So don't you go thinking stuff." Sophie said walking along again. After a while of walking she stopped to see a drunk on the ground in the alleyway. Sophie hungry lets the cat down and bends down to drink the drunks blood.
~She shouldn't drink that humans blood. After all he has been drinking.~
the cat thought as she sat.
"Shut up! You try being what I am." Sophie said pulling the collar of the mans coat to the side revealing his neck.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:02 pm
Just as Sophie was about to drink the drunks blood she felt someone that she had met before near by. She rosed to her feet and took out her korean sword. "Hello my dear Sophie. I've been looking for you." A man said stepping out of the shadows. The cat next to her hissed at the man. "Go." Sophie said telling her cat to go somewhere else. "Sophie, Sophie, Sophie I wouldn't dear harm you." The man said revealing his fangs.

"Velic....." Sophie said holding her sword up high. "You can't harm me either since I made you. Sophie I will take you. You know I love you." He said walking till the point of her sword was at his throat.
"What are you talking about i hate you with my soul. And you will never take me." She said pushing her sword into his throat. He fell to the ground and quickly healed, slowly getting up he said, "If you want to kill me you will have to try harder."
He teleported to a near by club. "Damn him. I get him in a minute as soon as I get something to eat. She quickly dranked the drunks blood and ran into the club.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:24 pm
Antha Mayfair sat quietly upon an old wooden bench, her long legs crossed at the knee so that her little black skirt slid back several inches. Her brother Nicolae sat beside her in the most open pose, his arm draped loosely around his little sister's shoulders as if to claim her as his own. Yet still men couldn't seem to help but stare at her. Truth be told, Antha did quite like the attention; Nicolae was a bother. However, she was glad to be spending time with him, vain and arrogant creature though he was.
"Stop encouraging them!" he hissed as she gave a rather good looking guy a coy smile.
But Antha only laughed as his arm drew her in closer, almost pulling her over onto her side. "Ducky, don't do that. I'm not a vampire; if you break my neck I won't heal." Again she fell into peels of laughter as she straightened herself, her red hair falling all in her face before she had the opportunity to brush it back.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Average Doe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:47 pm
Volusia pushed the shock of bright blue hair out of her face and smiled up at the night sky. Her lips and eyelids were painted the same colour blue as her hair, leaving her face stunningly monochromatic. But she decided on bright orange eyes, just for kicks. She trudged down the street, her heavy orange boots dragging along the pavement.
"I've got a lover-ly bunch of coacarnuts! 'Ere they are, standing 'n-a row..." She sang quietly to herself, a little smirk on her blue lips. As she fished around in her pocket for her little hair-clips, two strong hands clamped on her shoulders, her eyes opening wide in surprise.
"Hullo, dear."The man's deep voice caried a tone of light amusement. Volusia could hear the smile on Jonas' lips. "Did-ja miss me?"
Momentarily she considered saying "yes", but she remembered the telegram he had sent her last week. It read:STUCK IN LONDON. STOP. BOATS KEPT FROM LEAVING DUE TO TERRORIST ATTACKS. STOP. MATTIE SENDS HER LOVE. STOP.
Volusia hated Mattie, his fiance, with every bone in her body. And only part of that was jealousy. She was a flakey red-head he had found in a bar somewhere in New South-Whales. She had played at sad and lonely, reeling him in like a fish. She ended up catching him, and catching him good.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:22 pm
"Nicolae, look." Briefly she pressed her brother's hand, making a small motion past the building behind them. "Can you hear them talking over there?" A brief look of utter disgust passed over his hard white face, gold-brown eyes flashing before quickly closing as if tired in frustration.
"Damn Talamasca!" he hissed violently.
Antha only laughed. "Oh, don't go damning all of them..." A devious little smile spread across her lips as the walls went protectively around her mind. And now it seemed Nicolae's frustration had been renewed and even doubled. "And don't look at me that way!"
He scoffed and quickly withdrew his arm from around her shoulders. "Mother just had to give me a little sister..." Once again the girl only laughed before leaning against his shoulder and drawing her legs up beneath her as if she were cold.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

+.+Your.Dark.Eternal+.+

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:25 pm
Gabriel wandered the streets of Osiris city, taking in the sights with little interest. The city was concrete, gray, dull, and he despised every bit of it. He continued walking, his feet carrying him while his mind wandered and took in what little there was to see. There were too many cities like this, big, busy, overcrowded and always so damn noisy! He shook his head, snarling slightly in disgust and sending long strands of his blond hair swirling about his face. He pushed one hand back to his head, running his fingers through his hair and pulling it away from his line of sight, gathering it into a small ponytail at the nape of his neck, where he tied it with a thin strip of leather.

There was a small commotion to his right, and Gabriel looked to see a group of men running down the alley. A small figure huddled in a heap on the ground against the alley wall, and Gabriel, curious and hungry, turned to investigate.

The figure turned out to be a young girl, and Gabriel smiled, revealing two pointed canines. She looked up at him with huge blue eyes, widened by terror, and he noticed that her clothes had been torn. So that's what they were up to, he thought, emotionless even in his own mind. The girl whimpered, looking at Gabriel imploringly, begging him to help her but too terrified to speak. He leaned down toward her, holding out his arms, and she reached to him. He allowed her to fold herself into his embrace, pulling her upright as he sunk his fangs into her neck. She gasped, then struggled briefly, but soon the fight left her and she became limp. Gabriel could envision her eyes growing dull and opaque, and smiled even as he drained her blood.

He dropped her unceremoniously in the alley when he finished, turning back around and leaving the way he'd come.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:45 pm
"No." She replied flippantly. "I didn't miss you at all. But I did miss teasing you." Volusia added with a little grin. Yawning, she stretched and exposed her seemingly pierced tongue. "Stop," she said, and he stopped. Dropping to the ground, Volusia looked up at him and mouthed the words, "Did you find my book?" in case there was anyone close. She might have thought it at him, but her thoughts, more often than not, carried further than her voice, so she tried to keep them as quiet as possable. He shook his head, keeping his thoughts quiet as well and formed the word "London". She swore bitterly. "Well, I'm off. Sweet dreams, little hethan of mine." She planted a kiss on her hand and blew it at him, before walking away. Snickering, she knew that the blue lip-prints that *somehow* appeared on his face would take days to fade away.

Average Doe

Anime Angel Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:12 am
Alex had been bored lately so she decided she needed to go out. Plus she needed to feed since she hadn't fed in 2 days. Her yellow eyes looked around to see others around. Her mouth formed a small smile when she heard a few screams just echo. Alex stopped walking to just take it all in. She loved the sound of it, and it also made her hair stand on end with excitement. Then she leaned against the wall she was getting a bit tired, but then she started to walk again her long red hair in her face this time.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:22 pm
Draas sat on an old, wooden barrel in the alley beside one of the houses, watching, waiting.
He was actually paying alot of attention to a weary-looking lady with long, red hair.

This lady excited
Draas, he had cold shivers run up and down his spine, his veins became noticable and his eyes widened at the site of this woman.
He had to leave, he could barely contain his urges these days and what woman would want him, his face being horribly scarred.
He stood up and gazed upon the town, looking for a place to drink.

(Draas leaves the town)  

Boogie The Witch~Ronin

Anime Angel Goddess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:20 am
Alex was just looking around then saw some man looking at her. It made her smile. Then she watched him start to leave. Hmmm time to follow that fellow.. She smirked then walking after him though she couldn't walk quite right..  
Osiris City

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff